Re: WEF (aka The Davos Billionaire's Private Club)

UN, World Economic Forum Behind Global 'War On Farmers': Experts

The escalating regulatory attack on agricultural producers from Holland and the United States to Sri Lanka and beyond is closely tied to the United Nations’ “Agenda 2030” Sustainable Development Goals and the U.N.’s partners at the World Economic Forum (WEF), numerous experts told The Epoch Times.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... rs-experts

Tyranny has already arrived.....2 years of Covid to begin with. Now the blunt attack on food production and energy.
Every time psychopaths got a plan to gain control, many Millions end up dead. This time probably Billions.

When they control food, energy and money and all that on a digital level, it's game over. You don't obey and they simply cut you off with a mouse click or the program does that automatically. Frankly, never in my dreams I thought that could happen on a world wide scale. Yet it already does.
I have got no confidence either that elections will change anything. Beware especially of those who loudly declare to be one of you and have your interest in mind.

By the way, read some statistics the other day that said, China has the past year denied 20 Million people to board a plane due to their social credit score. Here you go!

Soon Ogee and RplusT will have to ride a bike because they won't be allowed to register a car nor own a drivers license........ :D

Dr. Eli David @DrEliDavid

🚨 Breaking: Wikipedia just changed the definition of recession from “two consecutive quarters of decline in GDP” to “there is no consensus on definition of recession”, and locked the page for editing 🤡

Ministry of Truth rewriting everything in front of your eyes.

Here is the revision history from roughly the past 24 hours on Wikipedia's RECESSION page:

Ogee wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:03 pm Carbon credits in your carbon wallet - how it will work.

Everyone will get a carbon credit allocation but of course the plebs won't be able to afford flights etc so they can sell their credits to the elites and enable them to keep flying around their private jets. Marvelous.

wow, a Blonde with a brain and a pretty one too....... :D ...just kidding (about the first part) ...I'm sure you have heard all these "Blonde" quotes.
I totally agree with her. Part of the problem is the media because it does not fiercely oppose and shame such people instead of providing them a public stage with a large audience.