Re: Want to make money using renko? Simple and powerfull strategy

chickensword wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:12 pm i will record this idk what is happening
from what i saw the indicator repaints 2 to 3 bars back ... plus it will give a whole other view when newly plotted .. but in backtest will give many bad signals
try to run the same back test and add x uk indicator while the test is running than mark valid signals .. and count losers and winners and you will get an idea of profitablity ,, this is at least how i do it .

chickensword wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:24 pm the zero line cross has yet to fail me so shall see soon
hmmm ... listen .. put a normal horizantel line on the indicator to play the rule of the zero line and delete indicator colors set all to none .. than add ma on the indicator and set its setting to 6 period and simple ... you can do that by chosing apply to first indicator window when you drag and drop on the mega indicator window ... tell me if it gets better .. im intrested

xzerax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:26 pm hmmm ... listen .. put a normal horizantel line on the indicator to play the rule of the zero line and delete indicator colors set all to none .. than add ma on the indicator and set its setting to 6 period and simple ... you can do that by chosing apply to first indicator window when you drag and drop on the mega indicator window ... tell me if it gets better .. im intrested
that will just slow it down but make it no better

i added rsi applied to it seems interesting
Attachments
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
xzerax
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters