Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

so what i did is load up a 1m chart with the blackedges template
then put on the renkocharts1 enabling dlls then set the box size to EDIT: it was 4 , 5 is okay too
then oppened up an offline chart and loaded your template onto the renko
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
KAESER444
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Narutopips wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:15 am Is there a Renko that doesn't recalculate and doesn't slow the computer?
yes many different ones this is an ea version

the repaint on the previous one seems barely noticable i did have it on 4 now that i realized but 5 does seem better
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:19 am yes many different ones this is an ea version

the repaint on the previous one seems barely noticable i did have it on 4 now that i realized but 5 does seem better
Thanks mate. I HV always loved Renko, I do think it's the Holy Grail if it does not repaint
These users thanked the author Narutopips for the post:
Chickenspicy
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

LikeRe: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:42 am Hi Guys,

Just a heads-up that I am doing a bit of testing now with the XU-Hybrid 4.0. Testing to see how the Ichimoku (I do love the Ichimoku :D) works with XU-Hybrid. I've also added the update that I requested from mrtools of the NRP TMA Multi-bands indicator. I like it a lot.

There's one more addition I'll be requesting of him, but maybe tomorrow ;)

Have a great evening, everyone :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

UPDATE:

Haha, I completely forgot that I had my Breakeven EA running on this trade from earlier, and it just closed me out by hitting my TP2 of 60 pips! :Rofl: :Rofl:

Looks like I'll have to set higher TP targets. :D I was planning on letting this beauty run for the rest of the week. Oh, well, I'll wait for a pullback and then get back in for another buy ;)
OMG, I love the TMA channel... So looking forward for the tweaks. Thanks Beatlemania. Kudo to your work.
These users thanked the author alvinchiu for the post:
charli