NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: TMA - Triangular Moving Average indicators MT4

...........use at thy discretion
admiral akbar.jpg
internet knows your ip so dont act loco
a flower cant grow next to weeds

0+0=0, infinity/infinity=1

The wages of sin is death and gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ
It’s self evident there is a creator and judgement.

BeatlemaniaSA wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:20 pm
Hi @mrtools,

Could you possibly add a button plus an alert and arrows option when the centre MA changes colour to your mod of the nrp TMA multi-bands indicator below. :) I only have the ex4 version, which you supplied.

TMA multi - bands.ex4

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Added mtf, arrows, alerts, and a button. For those not familiar this is the non-repainting version of Tma.
! TMA multi - bands (mtf + alerts + arrows + btn).ex4
(84.77 KiB) Downloaded 340 times
USDCADM15.png

mrtools wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:19 am
Added mtf, arrows, alerts, and a button. For those not familiar, this is the non-repainting version of Tma.
Thanks mrtools. Always appreciated :thumbup: :)

I also have an additional suggestion which I feel (personally of course :D) that will take this awesome indicator to an even better level. ;) I'll send it later, as I need to do some cosmetic work on the screenshots that I want to send. :)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
“Self-realization is the ability to achieve freedom from ordinary daily demands and to know that true happiness
comes from fulfilling our own potential and from lifting those around us without the thought of self-gain.”

Looking good so far on the test ;)
cadjpy #3.png
Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
“Self-realization is the ability to achieve freedom from ordinary daily demands and to know that true happiness
comes from fulfilling our own potential and from lifting those around us without the thought of self-gain.”

Users viewing this forum: 4NDR45, 88FX88, Baidu [Spider], CommonCrawl [Bot], highlow, hurryken, Jimmy, kvak, nabuchodonozor, sizabici, Tradehunter and 70 guests