Re: XU-Hybrid 4.0 Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:46 am XU-HYBRID 4.0

Hi all,

I am pleased to announce the release of XU-Hybrid 4.0. In this version, I set out to make it even easier to trade. Hopefully, I've achieved that, but I'm sure you guys will let me know if that's true or not :D

First, though, I have to extend my deepest thanks, gratitude and appreciation to the master coders here on Forex-Station. Without them, this XU-Hybrid project would not have been possible! :hug:

As you will notice, there are some indicators missing from previous versions and a few additional ones now. My aim has always been to make trading as easy and profitable as possible. However, what I cannot provide is your trading psychology, money management and control of your emotions. Get that under control and you will be successful.

The new indicator additions are the Round Numbers grid and the excellent PPO. I've dropped the Elegant Oscillator, as the system works great now without it ;). Also, you will notice that there is a client sentiment indicator showing the retail trader's bias for that particular financial asset.

Please remember that you are under no obligation to use any or all parts of the XU-Hybrid system. The framework for an extremely successful trading system has been laid. However, I do enjoy seeing the creativity of the members as they mix and match their own hybrid systems.

So here you go:

XU-Hybrid 4.0.zip

Make those PIP$ and don't forget to pay it forward to those less fortunate than ourselves :hug: :problem:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Thanks for sharing the latest system, I have a question, how do you identify the accumulation of market makers? Or are there any books to learn about this?

Hua123 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:10 pm Thanks for sharing the latest system, I have a question, how do you identify the accumulation of market makers? Or are there any books to learn about this?
Hi Hua123,

You can do a search on Google, and I'm sure you will find many interesting links regarding the accumulation phase of the market. Check out YouTube as well. Personally, I learnt about this subject from Steve Mauro's work/course. You can find him on YouTube as well. The owner of Perfect Trend System explains it in great detail as well. :)

My goal with the XU-Hybrid system was to incorporate all the knowledge and experience that I've acquired into an easy and profitable trading system ;). However, it's important to know about these subjects yourself.

Wishing you great success trading with the XU-Hybrid system :)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, DaveTrader, dansmol, SijjiN
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:50 pm Hi Hua123,

You can do a search on Google, and I'm sure you will find many interesting links regarding the accumulation phase of the market. Check out YouTube as well. Personally, I learnt about this subject from Steve Mauro's work/course. You can find him on YouTube as well. The owner of Perfect Trend System explains it in great detail as well. :)

My goal with the XU-Hybrid system was to incorporate all the knowledge and experience that I've acquired into an easy and profitable trading system ;). However, it's important to know about these subjects yourself.

Wishing you great success trading with the XU-Hybrid system :)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
OK,Thanks

ChartRe: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

Hello Beatlemania

First of all, I would like to thank you for this wonderful system, I have been following it since the first version
After a long search for a simple yet profitable system, I think I can say that it is.

I just want to say that it is very similar to the No Nonsense Forex (NNFX) system. It is based on confirmation indicators for primary and secondary entry, as well as an indicator for exit and volume.

One thing that is missing from this system, which I see that many people ask about, is take profit and stop loss.

The NNFX system uses the ATR indicator because each pair differs from the other in the number of pips it moves.

I think this is the best system for taking profit and locating the stop loss, and I do not exaggerate that I described it as the holy grail.

I hope you will consider this suggestion, and if there is a preliminary approval, I can explain how to use the indicator to calculate points in detail. I want to return the favor I got from your system and from the rest of the Forex station members.

My greetings.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Abdelrahman for the post:
kimhyunmin

Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

Abdelrahman wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:33 am I hope you will consider this suggestion, and if there is a preliminary approval, I can explain how to use the indicator to calculate points in detail. I want to return the favour I got from your system and from the rest of the Forex station members.
Hi Abdelrahman,

Thank you for your comments. Yes, you are most welcome to explain the use of the indicator and share it with the members. Suggestions are always welcome :).

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, kimhyunmin

DownloadRe: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:06 am Hi Abdelrahman,

Thank you for your comments. Yes, you are most welcome to explain the use of the indicator and share it with the members. Suggestions are always welcome :).

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Good
The ATR indicator is an indicator that measures the range of price movement.

For example, the British pound pairs move quickly, unlike the Swiss franc pairs.

For proper capital management, the number of stop-loss points must vary according to the movement of the pair and this is what ATR does.

This is a video that shows how to calculate points using it

The latest version of the modified indicator is attached to facilitate setting a profit limit and stop loss quickly
These users thanked the author Abdelrahman for the post (total 3):
kimhyunmin, Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA

Abdelrahman wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:34 pm Good

For example, the British pound pairs move quickly, unlike the Swiss franc pairs.

For proper capital management, the number of stop-loss points must vary according to the movement of the pair and this is what ATR does.

The latest version of the modified indicator is attached to facilitate setting a profit limit and stop loss quickly

NO NONSENSE ATR.ex4.
There are some EA's from Firewight which you can use to execute trades in MT4/MT5 the NNFX way. They are easy to use and FREE! They do all the calculations for you including BE and trailing stops.

A quick Google search will find them if anyone is interested.

Abdelrahman wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:34 pm Good

NO NONSENSE ATR.ex4.
thank you
Can you give me specific examples of how to apply this in your trades?

@BeatlemaniaSA

I am still using version 2.3, and I think it is the best version among the versions as the XU HILO indicator provides the feature of setting a channel where the price can move in it without giving false signals.

I changed the settings for Trend Ma to 9 instead of 16, so the signals are close to your latest version and are not late and even better, as they are less sensitive to price.

You can check it and combine it with the next version if it gives better results.

Regards <3
Attachments
These users thanked the author Abdelrahman for the post (total 3):
BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah, Woodyz

Hi Guys,

Just a heads-up that I am doing a bit of testing now with the XU-Hybrid 4.0. Testing to see how the Ichimoku (I do love the Ichimoku :D) works with XU-Hybrid. I've also added the update that I requested from mrtools of the NRP TMA Multi-bands indicator. I like it a lot.

There's one more addition I'll be requesting of him, but maybe tomorrow ;)

Have a great evening, everyone :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

UPDATE:

Haha, I completely forgot that I had my Breakeven EA running on this trade from earlier, and it just closed me out by hitting my TP2 of 60 pips! :Rofl: :Rofl:

Looks like I'll have to set higher TP targets. :D I was planning on letting this beauty run for the rest of the week. Oh, well, I'll wait for a pullback and then get back in for another buy ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 6):
oskar656, Jedidiah, TransparentTrader, KAESER444, alvinchiu, dansmol