Re: Does this indicator repaint?

louisforex wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:01 am Hello. Good morning/ Afternoon. Can anyone tell me if this indicator repaints or back paints? Im looking at it on the chart its set at 4hr time frame by default but when I switched to the 1 min time frame it painted an arrow that was not on any of the higher time frames.
anything higher timeframe recadjusts or else you would see double arrows, that is why you must confirm with price action or moving averages or else you wont have any idea whats going on
second option is zero lag rsi current timeframe
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

louisforex wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:01 am Hello. Good morning/ Afternoon. Can anyone tell me if this indicator repaints or back paints? Im looking at it on the chart its set at 4hr time frame by default but when I switched to the 1 min time frame it painted an arrow that was not on any of the higher time frames.
here is example looks bearish on indicator, but we just broke structure and retetested
Attachments
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Jimmy wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:40 pm BolliToucher2_pushnotifications 1.3.mq4
Hellow Mr Tools
This Indicator Was Originally Posted By Jimmy on " Bollinger Band Indicators" thread
I was Wondering IF the Grey Box (post As alert Instead of Arrows) if it Repaints After Close
Here is source File Attached To this Post.
Can you Look Into the Code if Possible.
Many Thanks

mosape wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:41 am Hellow Mr Tools
This Indicator Was Originally Posted By Jimmy on " Bollinger Band Indicators" thread
I was Wondering IF the Grey Box (post As alert Instead of Arrows) if it Repaints After Close
Here is source File Attached To this Post.
Can you Look Into the Code if Possible.
Many Thanks
Doesn't look like it will repaint.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
mosape