Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

Hi , I'm requesting a slight tweak to the great Hawkeye Volume indicator if that's possible.

When a new valid/meaningful coloured bar ( DEFAULT RED/GREEN) is produced can the proceeding white bars copy the change but in dark red/green (until a change of colour or another valid/meaningful bar is produced)?

Can this be activated with a true/false option in the inputs tab?

Many thanks for your time ,

Regards

BBQ RIBS

Re: Cumulative Volume Experiment

alpha24 wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:10 am Here is my experiment. I used Volume diff instead of cumulative volume and azzx volume indicator with arrows and alerts. Let us test.
attached indicators and template.

Note -- Forgotten to attach moving average. updated rar file.
Volume difference indicator is not working for me! Anyone else experiencing same issues?

Jozo wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:54 am Volume difference indicator is not working for me! Anyone else experiencing same issues?
On the azzx_emavol_diff v1 on line 13 try changing it to

Code: Select all

#define IND_NAME "azzx_emavol_1_0_arrows+alerts"
and lines 45 and 46 change to

double diff = iCustom(NULL, 0, IND_NAME, PERIOD, 0, i) -
                  iCustom(NULL, 0, IND_NAME, PERIOD, 1, i);
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jozo

Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

Tradehunter wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:09 am Hi Kvak or Mr Tools

Can you add a button to this indi. I dont think we have an actual volume indi with a button.
It would be nice to hide it behind an oscillator.
Sonic_6 PVA Volumes (Black).mq4
On/off button added. Had to change the auto scale to auto scale after a tick because the chart event function for some reason it interferes with the button and scale function. So, the histogram bars should auto change width once the market opens and we get a tick.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
BeatlemaniaSA, Tradehunter, josi, 2banglak1993, pipsquirrel

mrtools wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:28 am On the azzx_emavol_diff v1 on line 13 try changing it to

#define IND_NAME "azzx_emavol_1_0_arrows+alerts"
and lines 45 and 46 change to

double diff = iCustom(NULL, 0, IND_NAME, PERIOD, 0, i) -
                  iCustom(NULL, 0, IND_NAME, PERIOD, 1, i);
Thank you Mrtools for your input. However, the indicator not working is the second subwindow indicator, the AZZX EMA Volume diff. Thanks

DownloadRe: Volume Indicators for MT4

[quote="Bbq Ribs" post_id=1295484622 time=1659220149 user_id=4949916]
Hi , I'm requesting a slight tweak to the great Hawkeye Volume indicator if that's possible.

When a new valid/meaningful coloured bar ( DEFAULT RED/GREEN) is produced can the proceeding white bars copy the change but in dark red/green (until a change of colour or another valid/meaningful bar is produced)?

Can this be activated with a true/false option in the inputs tab?

Many thanks for your time ,

Regards

BBQ RIBS

Hi Mr Tools ,

Please accept my apologies for asking , I am hoping you could add a type of "trend strength" option to the Hawkeye indicator . I dont think I explained my request clearly enough in my last post, so sorry.

regards

BBQ RIBS

P.S. I think I attached the wrong file (EX4) in my initial post , now have attached the correct file , sorry for being an idiot.