Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

Gethsemane wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:07 am This update is so nice, I love it, just added back the vertical line, TMA bands (I know it repaints, but often gives a nice hum about possible areas of reversal IMO), and an indices strength meter :)
Going to give it a spin on my live account next week, thanks for sharing your hard work man, really appreciate you.
Hi Gethsemane,

I'm really glad you like the new update, and I wish you wonderful trading success next week. :) :thumbup:

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: XU-Hybrid 4.0 Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:46 am XU-HYBRID 4.0

Hi all,

I am pleased to announce the release of XU-Hybrid 4.0. In this version, I set out to make it even easier to trade. Hopefully, I've achieved that, but I'm sure you guys will let me know if that's true or not :D

First, though, I have to extend my deepest thanks, gratitude and appreciation to the master coders here on Forex-Station. Without them, this XU-Hybrid project would not have been possible! :hug:

As you will notice, there are some indicators missing from previous versions and a few additional ones now. My aim has always been to make trading as easy and profitable as possible. However, what I cannot provide is your trading psychology, money management and control of your emotions. Get that under control and you will be successful.

The new indicator additions are the Round Numbers grid and the excellent PPO. I've dropped the Elegant Oscillator, as the system works great now without it ;). Also, you will notice that there is a client sentiment indicator showing the retail trader's bias for that particular financial asset.

Please remember that you are under no obligation to use any or all parts of the XU-Hybrid system. The framework for an extremely successful trading system has been laid. However, I do enjoy seeing the creativity of the members as they mix and match their own hybrid systems.

So here you go:

XU-Hybrid 4.0.zip

Make those PIP$ and don't forget to pay it forward to those less fortunate than ourselves :hug: :problem:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
I couldn't display the chart properly. Hence I want to manually configure the parameters of the indicators. Can you share the parameters of indicator 10, 11 and 12 please?

Re: XU-Hybrid 4.0 Trading System

melvintwl wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:10 pm I couldn't display the chart properly. Hence, I want to manually configure the parameters of the indicators. Can you share the parameters of indicator 10, 11 and 12 please?
Hi melvintwl,

Simply copy all the indicators to your MT4 indicator folder and the template to your MT4 template folder. Very important, though, is to refresh the indicators' folder within MT4 before loading any new template. It will work correctly then :)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, DaveTrader, ikarus
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT