Re: Coding Help

andrewstone wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:33 am Hello fam! Good morning. Could anyone help me with my first coded indicator? For some reason nothing pops up on my screen when I install it on mt4. I want to get an arrow signal or candle color entry when the Williams crosses above/below the 150 moving average (applied to previous indicator data window) I would like to change the inputs and colors. Thanks!
You need to make the moving average a moving average of wpr. Then you do your arrows. Something like the attached.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
andrewstone, thiru

DownloadRe: Coding Help

Hello please i want to start trading the rail track system and i need rectangular box that will mark out the qualified candles with alert signal,.In a SELL mode the 1st candle will be BLUE and the next candle is RED signifying a change in trend to the downside these 2candles must be nearly equal in length, in short its a reversal strategy and they usually happen at the support and resistance zones,please checkout the extract attached abou tthe strategy . I will be appreciative if my request can be attended to the soonest. Thanks
Attachments

Re: Coding Help

FLICKERS wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:50 am Hello please i want to start trading the rail track system and i need rectangular box that will mark out the qualified candles with alert signal,.In a SELL mode the 1st candle will be BLUE and the next candle is RED signifying a change in trend to the downside these 2candles must be nearly equal in length, in short its a reversal strategy and they usually happen at the support and resistance zones,please checkout the extract attached abou tthe strategy . I will be appreciative if my request can be attended to the soonest. Thanks

Hello Mr Tools please help me with my request. Happy Sunday.