Re: Wizzard Price Action

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:31 am :facepalm:
==========================
you can look at this. it's from trading with my indicator that I posted in the thread. then you can hold your head. there are a million indicators working on your system and none of them are profitable. ....I only use one and I'm profitable

..and the one I'm publishing here now works with a pure graph. I don't see you on your system, neither a clean chart nor profits.
===========================
viewtopic.php?p=1295480414#p1295480414
Attachments

tejt wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:37 am ==========================
you can look at this. it's from trading with my indicator that I posted in the thread. then you can hold your head. there are a million indicators working on your system and none of them are profitable. ....I only use one and I'm profitable

..and the one I'm publishing here now works with a pure graph. I don't see you on your system, neither a clean chart nor profits.
viewtopic.php?p=1295480414#p1295480414
Dude, why sell the goose that lays the golden eggs?
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened

dmnik wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:03 am Dude, why sell the goose that lays the golden eggs?

..and why other profitable traders teach other people to be traders, and to be profitable?

Don't be angry, but it's a strange question that also says something about a person's character.

I invest ideas and time, and I want to help people. People, on the other hand, have to invest money when they want to achieve something.
It is simple.

tejt wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:22 am ============================================================
Dear BeatlemaniaSA

I am not trying to sell indicators that have already been created by someone else. they are my indicators, ideas, strategies.
If you don't like it, don't read my threads or comment on them.
With that, I bid you farewell. ..but I'll just add.. , ...As you can see, your indicators that you give for free are not worth anything, otherwise everyone would already be rich and not look for other indicators and download them. He would be a profitable trder. (when you compare the inputs and strategies with my indicator, you will see that they differ in many ways) Such indicators that you offer (unprofitable) make traders lose hope, the courage to buy a new one that works, and they look for another one, another one, because the one they have from you or someone else who gave it to him for free doesn't work.
I also accompanied all the indicators that I posted here on the forum with open and published trades, showing that they are in profit. I didn't see any profitable trades on your thread (where you offer your indicators). You have nothing to blame me for. I have a clear conscience because I showed profits.

:)
Find it absolutely amazing that a person allowed to advertise his so-called superior products for free would trash the people who are letting him do that. Wow! Hopefully soon we can bid you farewell along with your repainting indicators.

mrtools wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:16 am Find it absolutely amazing that a person allowed to advertise his so-called superior products for free would trash the people who are letting him do that. Wow! Hopefully soon we can bid you farewell along with your repainting indicators.
Don't be angry that I honestly wrote what I think.
However, I also accompanied everything I offered here with examples of profits.
Yes, I can advertise here for free, but I want to help people here.
However, I have only encountered a negative attitude from traders who think that I want to cheat them. If I didn't show profits, I would understand. I'm not doing anything wrong when I want to give people a product that can help them.
So far, I've only read mockery and innuendo. I don't know if I deserve to be expelled for this, who is sincere, means well, doesn't offend anyone, and shows profits and wants to help (but you don't want it for free)? Or do those who insult and mock here deserve to be excluded?
I'm being honest and if this offends you, delete all my threads and unfollow me. Thank you for allowing me to post products here for free.

tejt wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:35 am Don't be angry that I honestly wrote what I think.
However, I also accompanied everything I offered here with examples of profits.
Yes, I can advertise here for free, but I want to help people here.
However, I have only encountered a negative attitude from traders who think that I want to cheat them. If I didn't show profits, I would understand. I'm not doing anything wrong when I want to give people a product that can help them.
So far, I've only read mockery and innuendo. I don't know if I deserve to be expelled for this, who is sincere, means well, doesn't offend anyone, and shows profits and wants to help (but you don't want it for free)? Or do those who insult and mock here deserve to be excluded?
I'm being honest and if this offends you, delete all my threads and unfollow me. Thank you for allowing me to post products here for free.
Not angry, just speaking facts, you show some so-called graphs that could have come from anywhere, you post indicators that you were selling for $1100 that repaint and that offends me and helps no one but you.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, BeatlemaniaSA, dmnik

mrtools wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:20 am Not angry, just speaking facts, you show some so-called graphs that could have come from anywhere, you post indicators that you were selling for $1100 that repaint and that offends me and helps no one but you.
The graphs are, and were mine, always in the current time. Everyone could check the price development on their platform.
When there are so many people just mocking and insulting, stay with them.
If my indicators don't help anyone, it's their fault. I am profitable, and just ask how to work with the indicator. It's the traders fault that they don't know how to trade.
I also want to say that if this offends you and does not help anyone, please delete all my threads and delete my profile.
I will not be one of those people who can only insult.
Yes please delete my threads and profile as well.
I am not here to offer profitable products and only receive ridicule and insults.

tejt wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:02 am The graphs are, and were mine, always in the current time. Everyone could check the price development on their platform.
When there are so many people just mocking and insulting, stay with them.
If my indicators don't help anyone, it's their fault. I am profitable, and just ask how to work with the indicator. It's the traders fault that they don't know how to trade.
I also want to say that if this offends you and does not help anyone, please delete all my threads and delete my profile.
I will not be one of those people who can only insult.
Yes please delete my threads and profile as well.
I am not here to offer profitable products and only receive ridicule and insults.
Dude do you even Know Who Mr tool is ?
He is the most respected Top Tier Forex Coders among gods green earth , He has been Coding For So long , That you Wouldn't Know , He is Pointing Out the Obvious and flows of your System , If Mr tool is selling a indicator for 1 million USD , There are Million People Who would buy it Blindly Cause that would not be a bad or disappointment.
Don't Come here and lecture mr tools , Mlden , Banzai.
You have no idea these people are and how capable they are , have you seen daily downloads list of this forum , those indicators are free and worth billions if used correctly.
Take your shit show somewhere else