Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

limevanilla wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:03 am Hi mrtools..

Since this indicator can't add the button, how about adding the Show Info Text for Supply/Demand/Retest and Turncoat, Merge the zone and back limit with this indicator attached? I still think this is the best indicator but if it come with the info and merge the zone (more clean) and back limit, it much more better. I try by copying the code one by one, but to complicated and afraid make the indicator more worst.

Supply-Demand-Zones ahtf BT.mq4

Edit: Adding screenshot..

this is not shved supply and demand zone indicator , it has no zone types names.

kyawswarlin wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:20 am hello Mr.Tools , this zones cannot cover the last bar .
if apply h4 time to m15 , zone cannot cover last bar values.
it need some values change in indicators codes.
plz help me.
Hi kyawswarlin,

I'm sure you are desperate to have this issue sorted out. However, please do not repeat your request numerous times. I'm sure mrtools has seen your request and will attend to it when he has time. Also, remember it is the weekend and, like many of us he would prefer to spend it relaxing with family or friends, as you would like to as well :)

So be a little patient and let's see on Monday :)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
kyawswarlin
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

amdudus wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:56 am RED FIBEX 1.06
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
RodrigoRT7
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Hello All traders and dear Coders
i had a request which i think can be useful to scalpers
Can you make a OpenSession indicator like the picture below? there are Session indicators out there but there is none that gives us a line for its open
this is good since Opening candle of each day is important and different timezones have different opencandles that they trade on
it can even become better with options like opening candles Close-low-high added to it to have a better range of support and resistance
and i've seen that sometimes these first candles of each timezones have some affect on the next day and act as Support or resistance
i have not yet achieved a good and profitable strategy out of it but it seems promising and with backtest i've seen some good results the way i traded it you can test it yourself to see it
what i do is i wait the first hour of opening session to see what happens
Thanks alot for reading <3
These users thanked the author CloudyMG for the post (total 2):
rainthegod, ParallelNative