Re: XU-Hybrid 4.0 Trading System

fuseb wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:07 pm Many thanks for sharing. How to set TP and SL, though? Also, what are the trade exit criteria?
Hi fuseb,

SL you can set depending on the amount you are prepared to risk on the trade, for example 1% or 2%. There are websites that will allow you to calculate this. :) Just search using Google. Also, it can be set just above or below the previous high or low (I personally like to add an extra 5 pips on top of that).

TP's can be implemented in the following ways:

1) A fixed amount for example 20, 30, 40 pips away from your entry

2) Using a trailing stop on your trade

3) Exiting at the next opposite arrow signal

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, Jimmy, fuseb, Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

kenshin281180# wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:20 pm Brotha I think you've outdone yourself with this one man. I really like it and took some profitable trades off of GJ with it last night. Sucks the sentiment thing doesn't work for indices, but other than that this is your Magnum Opus. Superb
Thanks kenshin, :)

Yeah, I'm pretty bummed about the sentiment indicator as well! I searched but could not find any indicator that showed for indices. I love to trade indices, and that would have taken it to another level.

However, if any member or master coder knows of a sentiment indicator that works on indices, please let us know, and I'll include it ASAP ;)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
maroka, Jedidiah

Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

charli wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:51 am Nice one Beatle, thank you, even using only waddah with these settings give me a lot of confidence... Closed :thumbup: manually at 25p
You are most welcome. :) Good job on the successful trade
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, charli, dansmol