Re: XU-Hybrid 4.0 Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:46 am
Make those PIP$ and don't forget to pay it forward to those less fortunate than ourselves :hug: :problem:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Many thanks for sharing. How to set TP and SL, though? Also, what are the trade exit criteria?

Re: XU-Hybrid 4.0 Trading System

fuseb wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:07 pm
Many thanks for sharing. How to set TP and SL, though? Also, what are the trade exit criteria?
Hi fuseb,

SL you can set depending on the amount you are prepared to risk on the trade, for example 1% or 2%. There are websites that will allow you to calculate this. :) Just search using Google. Also, it can be set just above or below the previous high or low (I personally like to add an extra 5 pips on top of that).

TP's can be implemented in the following ways:

1) A fixed amount for example 20, 30, 40 pips away from your entry

2) Using a trailing stop on your trade

3) Exiting at the next opposite arrow signal

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
“Self-realization is the ability to achieve freedom from ordinary daily demands and to know that true happiness
comes from fulfilling our own potential and from lifting those around us without the thought of self-gain.”

Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

Brotha I think you've outdone yourself with this one man. I really like it and took some profitable trades off of gj with it last night. Sucks the sentiment thing doesnt work for indicies but other than that this is your Magnum Opus. Superb

kenshin281180# wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:20 pm
Brotha I think you've outdone yourself with this one man. I really like it and took some profitable trades off of gj with it last night. Sucks the sentiment thing doesnt work for indicies but other than that this is your Magnum Opus. Superb
Yeah.. really wished it worked for indices

kenshin281180# wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:20 pm
Brotha I think you've outdone yourself with this one man. I really like it and took some profitable trades off of GJ with it last night. Sucks the sentiment thing doesn't work for indices, but other than that this is your Magnum Opus. Superb
Thanks kenshin, :)

Yeah, I'm pretty bummed about the sentiment indicator as well! I searched but could not find any indicator that showed for indices. I love to trade indices, and that would have taken it to another level.

However, if any member or master coder knows of a sentiment indicator that works on indices, please let us know, and I'll include it ASAP ;)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
“Self-realization is the ability to achieve freedom from ordinary daily demands and to know that true happiness
comes from fulfilling our own potential and from lifting those around us without the thought of self-gain.”

1. Similar Topics

1. The simplest short-term trading system

6 Replies 4070 Views

by 太虚一毫, Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:42 pm in Trading Systems

6 Replies
    2. Desperate please what trading system is this!? Any one

24 Replies 3649 Views

by !.!, Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:53 am in Trading Systems

24 Replies
    3. A potentially awesome currency strength trading system ....

0 Replies 1630 Views

by MaitriMarty, Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:56 am in Trading Systems

0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], DaveTrader, Dego, FLINNS, Hydra, Phoenix, PIPS, remcous, solarian, Trendiction [Bot], xard777, xyzman and 24 guests