Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

I still find this tool still effective and easy, it allows me to keep my head focused on the trend. its just a TDI indicator, hopefully someone here might still find it helpful. My eyes are on the 1H and D1 timeframe.
These users thanked the author Narutopips for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, Mickey Abi
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

Re: XU-Hybrid 4.0 Trading System

Jimmy wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:35 am You're a legend brother, I can't wait to use this tomorrow and load it up. Stunning-looking chart setup man, looks like a really refined version.

You rock! 🤙
Thanks, Jimmy! It was made with love <3 , and countless hours on the laptop in front of the charts :Rofl: . I wish everyone who uses it to make those PIP$ and change their lives for the better :hug:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 11):
Jedidiah, yoki, thomdel, oskar656, LJC, VanMar23, kenshin281180#, alvinchiu, Jimmy, Mundu19, Mansa
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

global wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:26 am Remember that the UT_Kiosotto ArrowsOnEntry signals are only for reversal trades, not for regular trend trades. In the mean time try changing the BandsLength to 9. The current value of 20 works better for trend trades but not for reversal trades. I will upload two updated versions later today. If after you change the BandsLength to 9, an ArrowsOnEntry signal does not appear then that simply means that the reversal entry conditions did not match.
Thank you.

Good morning guys, :)

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend ahead filled with joy and great times with family and friends :hug:

XU-Hybrid 4.0 working its magic from a few trades I placed earlier in the week :)

A great way to wake up on a Friday morning :D :Fire: :Fire: :Fire:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 8):
Chickenspicy, allan, Jimmy, Skyold, dmnik, Mundu19, oskar656, ivanzab2

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:46 am XU-HYBRID 4.0

Hi all,

I am pleased to announce the release of XU-Hybrid 4.0. In this version, I set out to make it even easier to trade. Hopefully, I've achieved that, but I'm sure you guys will let me know if that's true or not :D

First, though, I have to extend my deepest thanks, gratitude and appreciation to the master coders here on Forex-Station. Without them, this XU-Hybrid project would not have been possible! :hug:

As you will notice, there are some indicators missing from previous versions and a few additional ones now. My aim has always been to make trading as easy and profitable as possible. However, what I cannot provide is your trading psychology, money management and control of your emotions. Get that under control and you will be successful.

The new indicator additions are the Round Numbers grid and the excellent PPO. I've dropped the Elegant Oscillator, as the system works great now without it ;). Also, you will notice that there is a client sentiment indicator showing the retail trader's bias for that particular financial asset.

Please remember that you are under no obligation to use any or all parts of the XU-Hybrid system. The framework for an extremely successful trading system has been laid. However, I do enjoy seeing the creativity of the members as they mix and match their own hybrid systems.

So here you go:

XU-Hybrid 4.0.zip

Make those PIP$ and don't forget to pay it forward to those less fortunate than ourselves :hug: :problem:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Dear Mr BeatlemaniaSA,
Thank you and the pay it forward spirit. May you and your loved ones be blessed and may the heavens reward your generosity.
These users thanked the author StuartWong for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, allan, BeatlemaniaSA, oskar656

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:46 am XU-HYBRID 4.0

BeatlemaniaSA
honje19960321 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:05 am Thanks to BeatlemaniaSA for releasing a new version of the Holy Grail system for us. It is definitely many times better than the so-called Holy Grail charging indicators on the market. :In Love:
cannot agree with u more man.............. this is my holy grail & nothing tops this system now it is just so intuitive & beautiful on all levels........ the double candles that act as a dynamic support & resistance ma is just so clever

i love this xard hybrid 4 man <3 <3 <3

ps;; the market sentiment window is just a great tool to have right there!!!! beatlemania my hero!!!!
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
BeatlemaniaSA, Jimmy, Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

josi wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:18 pm Visually, this is a wonderful system.
One suggestion for the Waddah...
If bars get bigger - darker-coloured bars; if bars get smaller - lighter-coloured bars, this would show increasing vs fading momentum...
Just an idea!
Something like this? Those that want to change it, the settings are below :)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
josi, Jedidiah