Re: Wayne's Pivots

limevanilla wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:23 am Thanks Banzai for the guide and the video. I watched it 2-3 times just to understand and make a sell stop for this one :)
It's a great trade for today and also thanks to XARD and BattleMania too :)

Hi,

If Possible do Try to share your Template bcoz you have used light colour chart & wonderfully integrated various indis in this.

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post (total 3):
Banzai, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7

thomdel wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:38 am Hi,

If Possible do Try to share your Template bcoz you have used light colour chart & wonderfully integrated various indis in this.

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
Sure.. I'm outside right now and will share with others tonight.

Edit: As requested.. Sorry for taking too long. Got something to do..
These users thanked the author limevanilla for the post (total 6):
thomdel, Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA, Banzai, excellence, RodrigoRT7

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:47 pm Very nice Limevanilla :thumbup: Impressive! Extremely well thought out and I love the layout of your template :Hot: :clap:
Thanks to you too. I get the inspiration from your template and modified for my own use. And I love the Ikoku when combining with Waddah which setting from PlumbaPLS and Triple Supertrend I personally use. The best for me is the Xard trend info and the ADR Buy Sell. The arrow bias really help a lot with Wayne. I'm sticking with this strategy and share with my other friend too :)

Thanks BeatleManiaSA, PlumbaPLS, Banzai, Jimmy, Mrtools, kvak, Xard for your time and effort and to show us that we here also can make our own strategy.
These users thanked the author limevanilla for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, RodrigoRT7

limevanilla wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:32 pm Sure.. I'm outside right now and will share with others tonight.

Edit: As requested.. Sorry for taking too long. Got something to do..

Indicators.rar
XU Wayne.tpl
Excellent System limevanilla :) I am loving it! Do you have a thread where I can follow your system?