Re: MACD indicators for MT4

talaate wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:13 pm Dear mrtools
I noticed that alerting is coming only when the Double MACD indicator cross zero level. I really not 100% sure but would you add alerting also when signal crosses the indicator.
Thanks
This version has alerts on both now.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
talaate

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:58 am Dear Master coders,

I am about to release the next minor update of my XU-Hybrid system and would love for you to upgrade the following 3 indicators with auto-adjusting bars :)

You know I love continuity throughout my charts. So it would be great if all the indicators adjust in unison with each other :D

Indicators:

1) Pet-D separate.mq4

2) Percentage Price Oscillator (mtf).ex4

3) MACD_Momentum_&_Trend_Index_1.031.mq4

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Almost there :)

Made the histo and dots auto sizing.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
BeatlemaniaSA, thomdel, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, 太虚一毫, talaate, Jimmy, FXchaos, Krunal Gajjar

mrtools wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:17 am Made the histo and dots auto sizing.
Is it possible for Mr Tools to add MTF to it
Gratitude
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

sal wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:16 am Dual time frame MACD !!
Thanks for the share Sal. I've removed the zip file and only uploaded the indicator to your post as that zip file has spammy advertising and some shitty Telegram channel link.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
sal, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance