Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Re: Rude "request" posts will be deleted

camisa wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:27 am well, where in the hell asking for something saying please is rude? And thanking everytime a request is fullfiled is rude?

I know mrtools for a very long time, in fact I was a premium member of Forum TSD for several years and I have not any problem with paying membership here

So you new guys who come here and have been promoted to mods, and think you ve seen it all, back off please

I kindly request improvements to the indicators which I think benefit all members of the forum; if you mods dont understadn that, well better mrtools get some new mods

EDIT: by the way I challenge you to point a request of mine where I didnt say please and thank you
When you send a request to change the indicator, express gratitude at the same time, it may make people feel that you are sincere
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

camisa wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:27 am well, where in the hell asking for something saying please is rude? And thanking everytime a request is fullfiled is rude?

I know mrtools for a very long time, in fact I was a premium member of Forum TSD for several years and I have not any problem with paying membership here

So you new guys who come here and have been promoted to mods, and think you ve seen it all, back off please

I kindly request improvements to the indicators which I think benefit all members of the forum; if you mods dont understadn that, well better mrtools get some new mods

EDIT: by the way I challenge you to point a request of mine where I didnt say please and thank you
You are asking for help from a very kind and generous person. Don't skip the time and just say "Arrows please Mrtools", it's really rude. This has nothing to do with how long you have been a member.
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:43 am You are asking for help from a very kind and generous person. Don't skip the time and just say "Arrows please Mrtools", it's really rude. This has nothing to do with how long you have been a member.
Right.

The problem is, Camisa was an old "paying" member on Forex-TSD and in his mind he thinks his Elite subscription payments on the TSD forums have carried over indefinitely (for free) onto our forum, giving him exclusive rights to just call out upgrades with no additional input or reasoning.

Sadly, we've had to let this guy go, as we have personally asked him to try and be more involved in the forum or give feedback instead of just asking for upgrades, and he replied: "I have known Mrtools for more than 10 years so I will contact mrtools directly from now on".

I can only wish him a happy trading career and hope he finds a better forum which will be more suitable for his needs.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, moey_dw, Chickenspicy
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

LikeRe: Rude "request" posts will be deleted

Jimmy wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:44 am Right.

The problem is, Camisa was an old "paying" member on Forex-TSD and in his mind he thinks his Elite subscription payments on the TSD forums have carried over indefinitely (for free) onto our forum, giving him exclusive rights to just call out upgrades with no additional input or reasoning.

Sadly, we've had to let this guy go, as we have personally asked him to try and be more involved in the forum or give feedback instead of just asking for upgrades, and he replied: "I have known Mrtools for more than 10 years so I will contact mrtools directly from now on".

I can only wish him a happy trading career and hope he finds a better forum which will be more suitable for his needs.
lol in the end this guy still got 6 years of free additional coding on his TSD elite subscription.........

whatever is happening the forum is much clean now & less spam requests i feel!!! now i can recognize & see regular members more
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, BeatlemaniaSA, RodrigoRT7
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Hello everyone. I would like to make a recommendation that can save some time.
Maybe the Forex station rules section can be updated to inform those that are unaware that tasks such as adding arrows, alerts, notifications, etc and the combination of indicators to an extent can be done via a website called eabuilder.
Those that are not proficient in coding can use the site to make slight modifications and would save the coders here some time.
The site can also be used to combine indicators in the form of a strategy so that backtesting can be easier and save a lot of time as the information can then be displayed on the chart for entries, exits, SL, etc.
The only limitation to this is that it requires the mql4 file.
These users thanked the author kai007 for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA, kenshin281180#

kai007 wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:26 am Hello everyone. I would like to make a recommendation that can save some time.
Maybe the Forex station rules section can be updated to inform those that are unaware that tasks such as adding arrows, alerts, notifications, etc and the combination of indicators to an extent can be done via a website called eabuilder.
Those that are not proficient in coding can use the site to make slight modifications and would save the coders here some time.
The site can also be used to combine indicators in the form of a strategy so that backtesting can be easier and save a lot of time as the information can then be displayed on the chart for entries, exits, SL, etc.
The only limitation to this is that it requires the mql4 file.
hi kai007
Thanks for telling us about a nice site.
Maybe let me do some simple work for Mr. Tools.
Gratitude
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
kai007

Ganesh wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:00 am unnecessarily mentioning country name - I DON'T WANT TO CONTINUE AS A MEMBER OF THIS SITE. Hello jimmy, kindly request you to remove me. Thank you for all, especially mrtools
Hi Ganesh,

Please do not take offence to any comments that were made. I am from Africa, and many of my fellow African citizens have made requests and NEVER contributed. However, I've never let that bother me. The fact that many of your fellow citizens have not contributed is unfortunate, but that should never affect you as an individual and how you contribute to this forum.

An opinion was simply expressed.

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT