Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

太虚一毫 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:16 pm In order to accurately identify the trading opportunities contained in the squezed ma indicator, the teacher has made a squezed ma filtered rsi histo BT. It performs brilliantly. :thumbup:

Then ask the teacher to add the RSI level filter to the momentum indicator to make a momentum of filtered rsi histo BT version. Trying to incorporate the new momentum indicator into squezed ma (trading strategy).

Infinite merit!
Made your mod with cumulative momentum....test it...
Cumulative momentum with rsi istogram
Rsi is upper histo.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Jimmy

QuestionRe: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:34 am very good! :thumbup:

Teachers can add ADXVMA. Infinite merit!
Do you think ADXvma will cause it to lag too much?
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, 太虚一毫
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

Jimmy wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:18 pm Do you think ADXvma will cause it to lag too much?
You are right. :thumbup:

I like the idea of cumulative, but I still can't adjust the cumulative momentum to my liking through parameters. ADXVMA itself is the most lagging averaging method, and using 25 and 5 as parameters is still good.

Now think, ! Momentum averages pinball is probably the best Momentum indicator out there. The latest version of Mr. mrtools uses ROC, which seems to be different from the old version, and the accuracy of short-term trading is very high. Sometimes its signals can be used as forecasts or leading indicators.

The cumulative momentum is good for the medium and long-term trading.
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Jedidiah