Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

limevanilla wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:03 am Hi mrtools..

Since this indicator can't add the button, how about adding the Show Info Text for Supply/Demand/Retest and Turncoat, Merge the zone and back limit with this indicator attached? I still think this is the best indicator but if it come with the info and merge the zone (more clean) and back limit, it much more better. I try by copying the code one by one, but to complicated and afraid make the indicator more worst.

Supply-Demand-Zones ahtf BT.mq4

Edit: Adding screenshot..

That template is looking sexy, would you mind sharing it?
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

Deez wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:24 pm Depends on how you trade..I need to find already trending pairs therefore I use the S1/R1..
Hi Deez

Can you share the Bollinger Bands indicator that looks special on the chart?

Sincerely
Honje
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

RplusT wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:59 pm Thank you! Could you pls. make the lines adjustable in style and size. Other than black background it's difficult to see.
Hello, I find source in HDD, this is mod with menu for lines width and lines style for each timeframe....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 12):
太虚一毫, Jedidiah, RplusT, thomdel, Jimmy, josi, RodrigoRT7, Mundu19, QSD, iPar, Akela, SijjiN