Re: Round Numbers Grid for MT4

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:48 am Dear Master Coders :), (@mrtools, @kvak, @banzai and others)

This request consists of 2 parts with both being just cosmetic and ease of use requests :D

1) Could you please add a button to the following indicator. This will allow users to show the round (and other) number levels when they want to rather than having it on the chart all the time.

Indicator:
C12_UltimateRoundNumbers.mq4
C12_UltimateRoundNumbers.ex4

2) Could you please amend the settings in this indicator so that we can change the size of the arrow shown. I know it may seem mundane but when one is limited with screen space it's nice to have things reduced in size :D

Indicator:
RK-KCv8-wAHTF-txt-Zo-trend_arrows BT.mq4
RK-KCv8-wAHTF-txt-Zo-trend_arrows BT.ex4

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Added a button, it seems okay, but please test.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah, Jimmy, Rabi

LikeRe: Round Numbers Grid for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:43 am Whoever downloaded right away may need to redownload again the version I posted wasn't removing the lines, posted a fixed version.
Works well Mrtools. Perfect!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Round Numbers Grid for MT4

Jimmy wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:49 pm Round Numbers are important in trading but they can be hard to keep an eye on especially if you're using the standard MT4 grid.

With the kind help of Mrtools we've improved an old grid indicator (thanks to Alejandro Galindo) and made it user friendly with the ability to chose your line style, color and round number from the indicator's options.

Personally I use it on setting "100" to mark major 00 round number areas eg. 1.22000, 1.23000 etc. and I chose to display Period Separators in MT4 to give it a proper "Grid" look.

PS: JADragon if you're still looking for a Grid maker try this out!

Grid Round Numbers.mq4
very useful
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

LikeRe: Round Numbers Grid for MT4

Chickenspicy wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:56 am very useful
Price definitely reacts to those areas. Made good coin counter-trend scalping those areas back in the day using it with the Scalper's Buddy ☝️

Old Keith (Gumrai) from Forexfactory coded it for me about 10 years ago. He's a good guy.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, sylvester21
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance