Re: Hight Profit : Kpt.HERO - New Generation

tejt wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:24 am i'm playing a bit again with the old version of Kpt.Hero.
It does not follow long trends, but can be used for scapling in intraday trading.
ATR can be used as a TrailingStop.

CAD/JPY and USD/JPY - M5 TimeFrame

here you can download the new and the old version.

To save everyone's time:
Annual license price is $1000 + transfer fees.
Payment can only be made via PayPal, and transfer and tax fees are 10%
Fir PayPal is The final price of the indicator is 1100 USD... , or BANK Transfer (0 fees).
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
Jedidiah, Milad8732, ChuChu Rocket, BeatlemaniaSA, TransparentTrader, moey_dw

tejt wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:17 pm You might want to use ATR for StopLoss trailling.
Here is the complete strategy.
Is it me, or do these arrows almost exactly match the ATR stops? You could just buy when price is above the ATR and sell when the price is below ATR.

If that's the case then what is the point of the arrows? :think:
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, ChuChu Rocket, BeatlemaniaSA, moey_dw

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:56 am Haha $1100 per year this guy's fucking dreaming.

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 5):
Jon, BeatlemaniaSA, ChuChu Rocket, moey_dw, Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

tejt wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:02 am my friend, do you have the courage to brag about stealing? Decompilation is theft. Also, the old version wasn't that good, even though I edited it better than you. You can take a look at the comparison...
I did NOT say that I decompiled it!! Just that it has been decompiled and it is exactly like your "kpt Hero". Here you have now also admitted that you did edit/use code from someone else's indicator and now you want to charge for it! Using other coders work, making changes and claiming it's yours. :lolno: :think:

"Also, the old version wasn't that good, even though I edited it better than you."
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT