Moving AveragesRe: Buddy System

builderall wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:35 pm If we had this system last week, the perfect selling point was 164,700, right bro.

In the AUDCHF pair chart we have a clear sell signal but the daily chart is trending up. What do you think next week will be?
Yes that would have been a good, intermediate sell entry. Next week we'll be looking for longs only on AUDCHF ↗️

What does the Weekly chart show for AUDCHF?
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Jedidiah
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Re: Buddy System

BOODVH wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:07 am :cry: i cant extract from rar files
You probably need to download a different rar file extractor, As per Jimmy's post https://www.7-zip.org/download.html
You will need to do the following once your rar file extractor has been downloaded

Unpack the .rar file from the first post
Copy the .ex4 files into your MQL4 indicator folder
The script files go in the script folder
The .tpl file you copy into the template folder
Refresh your indicators list or restart MT4
load the TEMPLATE

Then you should be good to go
These users thanked the author Jon for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, Jimmy, BOODVH, moey_dw

DownloadRe: Buddy System

BOODVH wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:07 am :cry: i cant extract from rar files
Just use 7zip it's the only extraction tool you'll ever need.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
Jon, Jedidiah, BOODVH
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

PumbaPLS wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:59 pm
I still don't get it, what does it mean?
PumbaPLS: I have explained in page 1 what the WAE does.. again in very simple: small bars = little movement, big bars = a lot of movement. Colour direction = Trend direction. If you want to know something else then be more specific

Your trading system has a good name: "Friend".

Take advantage of the treasure to express an impression: a good trading system must be morphology + dynamics. In short, it is: form + power.

Pattern, a better understanding is the ZigZag indicator, the fractal indicator.
But the ZigZag and Fractal indicators are redrawn. It cannot be used directly as a morphological indicator. Therefore, we respect the fractal channel breakout. In fact, this breakthrough indicator is to "sacrifice" a part of "possible" profits, and cannot achieve "profit maximization".

Dynamic indicators, in addition to the few excellent dynamic indicators in this forum, the strange indicators on the market may not be reliable.

PumbaPLS: If you have examples and indicators (maybe even a template with your suggestions?), then I would be very interested to check it out! Else its just theory with nothing to show and I cant trade theory. Cheers.

builderall wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:36 pm I still don't get it, what does it mean?
Post edited: Please, try not to quote the entire first post if it's not needed. It makes things harder for those looking for information.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, PumbaPLS, moey_dw, DaveTrader
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

I see Bob's HGI in this system and personally, I think it's a quality system. After a few updates but even using a lower version it is still ok, we have tried many versions of EA for this system in the past but unfortunately I have not been successful with that yet . Back to Pumba's system, nice to see you here and thanks for your contributions.

Sidorenko