Re: Velocity, Momentum & ROC Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:48 am Did a mt4 version, will eventually do a mt5 version, if you notice with the mt5 (and if remembering right the mt4 version too) there is an issue when you use lwma, it doesn't plot right, this version seems better but want to test it first before going on with it. Had figured out how to fix in an earlier version but am liking this version better.

Looking forward to the teacher adding btn, lb to the masterpiece Momentum averages pinball. :thumbup:

Infinite merit!

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:58 am Dear Master coders,

I am about to release the next minor update of my XU-Hybrid system and would love for you to upgrade the following 3 indicators with auto-adjusting bars :)

You know I love continuity throughout my charts. So it would be great if all the indicators adjust in unison with each other :D

Indicators:

1) Pet-D separate.mq4

2) Percentage Price Oscillator (mtf).ex4

3) MACD_Momentum_&_Trend_Index_1.031.mq4

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Almost there :)

This is the ppo with the auto histo.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, 太虚一毫, BeatlemaniaSA, kvak, Krunal Gajjar, talaate, Nox

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:39 am This momentum indicator is excellent. :thumbup:

Looking forward to the teacher to consider: When the signal line crosses the 50 line (horizontal level), it is marked with an arrow on the main chart.
Being that the arrows and alerts are coded to work on whatever indicator coloring option, added a color change on fifty cross so if that is enabled you will get the arrows and alerts, Btw nice settings.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, 太虚一毫, Milad8732