Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Meyney wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:58 am EU 1H still long bias. we want to see for a long the previous SD zone penetrated and retested (pullback/flip) as marked/labeled before. The last impulse was UP notice on the chart.
are you keeping in mind liquidity as well? every cluster of stop losses is the institutions targets
and what news came about at the major bottom and tops? i think it would be wise
not seeing alot of bullish eur news/ but idk what europe central bank said a few days ago

usd interest rate is to rise next week strengthening dollar, personally from that standpoint i would be looking to sell

fomc statement / conference
consumer confidence
federal funds

euro nasdaq is short
msci euro index is at restistance
Attachments
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

[quote=chickensword post_id=1295483743 time=1658608339 user_id=4949655]
are you keeping in mind liquidity as well? every cluster of stop losses is the institutions targets
and what news came about at the major bottom and tops? i think it would be wise
not seeing alot of bullish eur news

usd interest rate is to rise next week strengthening dollar, personally from that standpoint i would be looking to sell

fomc statement / conference
consumer confidence
federal funds

do not forget this setup is especially for the 1H chart, other timeframes will show shorts or also buy''s for example daily is still short etc. i do not trade news. the levels drawn will work, let''s not over complicate it with (fake) news moves and fundamentals in the end all is on the charts/timeframes.

Meyney wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:03 am the economy is just right there on the chart, and how often good news will move the market lower and vice versa.
its not fake news if the actual report comes out is it, im not saying your way wont work but you dont understand the meaning of fundamentals or else you would be using them
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:07 am how about this we both predict and lets see whos right? that will prove it

european inflation has reached a record high of 8% despite the .5 interest rate

americas is at 1.5

it will go sideways or go down
I do not predict i have learned my lessons. I wait for them to make the move=impulse and if I can find a nice entry=retrace I will join as said many times before on this thread. All fundamentals and psych. are processed in the charts: look back on years and years of data you will see the same patterns you do not need news. If you want to try to trade fundamentals/news perhaps it will work on the highest timeframes; jpy chf. My experience is all these news events on forexfactory etc. are there to move price from impulse / chop to impulse with a 'reason' otherwise retail traders will quit anyway. Without news no moves....but impossible to predict. My humble opinion.