Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

rain wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:57 am I hate to be that person, but can someone please share a MTF 3 EMA indicator? I've done the search (searched about 25 pages) and I've gone back about 40 pages in the thread looking for a semi recent version of a basic MTF 3 EMA indicator, but I can't find one.
I'd like to be able to set the timeframe and the #s for each of the 3 moving averages.

Would someone mind sharing one for me?

Thank you.
Any of our averages indicator has an EMA in the list of averages just and they are mtf and you can change to the period you want.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
rain

太虚一毫 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:40 am very good! :thumbup:
It would be even better if the Squize could be filled with gray as shown in the picture!
Made the fill as an option, for those who prefer it.

PS: For Kvak's alternate version of this code with Candlestick Overlay, please see here: Kvak's version of Squeeze Moving Averages indicator.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
太虚一毫, kvak, chris006, Jimmy, moey_dw, Jedidiah, Milad8732, talaate, Skyold, pipsquirrel

andrei-1 wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:11 am A novelty from the database, translated to 4.

I don't know what it is, I just translated it out of curiosity. :)

The predictive moving average was created by John Ailers ("Rocket Science For Traders", p. 212"). This is one of its first leading indicators.
Ehlers Predictive Moving Averages
(on/off button)
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 7):
andrei-1, Jedidiah, 太虚一毫, thomdel, josi, RodrigoRT7, pipsquirrel

Banzai wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:35 am

Respected Banzai Sir,

Thanks a Lot for all your Efforts to put in Ideas / Buttons to Various Indicators.
Thanks Again & Again for devoting your Time, Energy, Generosity, Support for all days & Sat-Sun.

Thanks.

Ps. :
Thanks to Respected - Xard Sir.
Thanks to Respected - mrtools, kvak, beatlemaniSA, Jimmy, members.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post (total 3):
Banzai, BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah

Steam1 wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:40 am Hi Mrtools, Can you help me here, I don't see the filter settings, ?
Regards
steam1
Squeezed Moving Average with Color Filling and Filters

Duh, sorry I posted the wrong version.

PS: For Kvak's alternate version of this code with Candlestick Overlay, please see here: Kvak's version of Squeeze Moving Averages indicator.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
Steam1, RodrigoRT7, kvak, 太虚一毫, alexm, pipsquirrel, Jimmy, boytoy