NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: Round Numbers Grid for MT4

BeatlemaniaSA wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:48 am
Dear Master Coders :), (@mrtools, @kvak, @banzai and others)

This request consists of 2 parts with both being just cosmetic and ease of use requests :D

1) Could you please add a button to the following indicator. This will allow users to show the round (and other) number levels when they want to rather than having it on the chart all the time.

Indicator:
C12_UltimateRoundNumbers.mq4
C12_UltimateRoundNumbers.ex4

2) Could you please amend the settings in this indicator so that we can change the size of the arrow shown. I know it may seem mundane but when one is limited with screen space it's nice to have things reduced in size :D

Indicator:
RK-KCv8-wAHTF-txt-Zo-trend_arrows BT.mq4
RK-KCv8-wAHTF-txt-Zo-trend_arrows BT.ex4

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Added a button, it seems okay, but please test.
C12_UltimateRoundNumbers (btn).ex4
(26.87 KiB) Downloaded 78 times

mrtools wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:31 am
Added a button, it seems okay, but please test.
Whoever downloaded right away may need to redownload again the version I posted wasn't removing the lines, posted a fixed version.

mrtools wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:43 am
Whoever downloaded right away may need to redownload again the version I posted wasn't removing the lines, posted a fixed version.
Working perfectly mrtools :thumbup: :) . Thanks
“Self-realization is the ability to achieve freedom from ordinary daily demands and to know that true happiness
comes from fulfilling our own potential and from lifting those around us without the thought of self-gain.”

LikeRe: Round Numbers Grid for MT4

mrtools wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:43 am
Works well Mrtools. Perfect!
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
How to draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to easily find & draw major Support & Resistance

Attachments 30
  1. Similar Topics

1. 4 Replies
    2. Removing Numbers Top Left Of MT4 Help Requested

3 Replies 574 Views

by Toad Fish, Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:06 pm in Trading Platform Discussion

3 Replies
    3. 28 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: 88FX88, Ahrefs [Bot], alpha24, bilbao, Castle73, CommonCrawl [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], ossy123, shinnosuke, toddanderson, Tonynguyen, vvFish, Woodyz and 62 guests