MagnifyRe: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

GrowUpEveryDay wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:41 pm sorry to bump the old post, this indicator I feel amazing :Fire:
it's very good indicator to counter trend, almost clean shot low risk and highly reward with deviation 3.0 just make sure to entry based on your first analysis.
BolliToucher 1.3 (Updated) Bollinger Bands Outer Bands Touch indicator

This is precisely what I used it for and what Mladen coded. I would use it with the Volatility Alarm on the M15 charts and then in the Bollinger Band toucher using Standard Deviation of 3.0 I would set it to alert at around 2 pips before the touch (on volatile pairs like GBPJPY) then scalp in the opposite once that square appears above the candle. Made a shit load of money with this indicator back in the day!

I have checked it and the code is working fine for me and Mrtools has updated the alerts so it works better on the newer MT4's.

Please try it and let us know 👇

PS: This indicator doesn't have a middle line for the Bollinger Bands, so if you want to add that just add a Moving Average on 20 Period (Simple Moving Average) to your chart.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, GrowUpEveryDay
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

Jimmy wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:40 pm No, that's okay. This is precicesly what I used it for and what Mladen coded. I would use it with the Volatility Alarm on the M15 charts and then in the Bollinger Band toucher I would set it to alert at around 2 pips before the touch (on volatile pairs like GBPJPY) then scalp in the opposite. Made a shit load of money with this indicator back in the day!
How Does these alerts pop up?
Like what are the conditions ?

Re: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:48 am Dear Master Coders :), (@mrtools, @kvak, @banzai and others)

This request consists of 2 parts with both being just cosmetic and ease of use requests :D

1) Could you please add a button to the following indicator. This will allow users to show the round (and other) number levels when they want to rather than having it on the chart all the time.

Indicator:
C12_UltimateRoundNumbers.mq4
C12_UltimateRoundNumbers.ex4

2) Could you please amend the settings in this indicator so that we can change the size of the arrow shown. I know it may seem mundane but when one is limited with screen space it's nice to have things reduced in size :D

Indicator:
RK-KCv8-wAHTF-txt-Zo-trend_arrows BT.mq4
RK-KCv8-wAHTF-txt-Zo-trend_arrows BT.ex4

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Added arrow size.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
BeatlemaniaSA, 太虚一毫, Jimmy, Jedidiah, Ricstar_8

mosape wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:45 pm How Does these alerts pop up?
Like what are the conditions ?
On the Bollinger Bands or the Volatility Alarm?
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mosape wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:55 am Mr tools i have an modify idea for this indicator ?
now there is only single band in it
can you add 2-3 bands more
and have a option that we could choose how many through settings.

thank you for the effort
now and always

Added 2 upper and 2 lower. If you don't want as many bands just match the band deviation of the ones, you don't want to the one or one's you want.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, 太虚一毫, rudiarius