Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

pi_369 wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:45 am Hi all

I remember there is a slick moving average indicator shows large timeframes (i.e. W/D/4H on a 5 min chart EMA20), it puts a short line on the right side panel instead of running it across the chart.

Could someone please help me find this super cool ma indicator?

thank you sooooo much!
Somethink like this?
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
太虚一毫, talaate, pi_369, Jimmy, Jedidiah, Devvasu525, pipsquirrel

chris006 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:35 pm Searching through google, but I did not find a buttoned version of "Squize MA nrp"

The latest I could find is here in ex4:
viewtopic.php?p=1295402192#p1295402192

Mrtools, can we have a version with a button please?
Updated it with all the averages including Tim Morris moving average, the lighter mtf, and on/off button.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah, chris006, kvak, talaate, 太虚一毫, Milad8732, pipsquirrel

I hate to be that person, but can someone please share a MTF 3 EMA indicator? I've done the search (searched about 25 pages) and I've gone back about 40 pages in the thread looking for a semi recent version of a basic MTF 3 EMA indicator, but I can't find one.
I'd like to be able to set the timeframe and the #s for each of the 3 moving averages.

Would someone mind sharing one for me?

Thank you.
These users thanked the author rain for the post:
Chickenspicy

rain wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:57 am I hate to be that person, but can someone please share a MTF 3 EMA indicator? I've done the search (searched about 25 pages) and I've gone back about 40 pages in the thread looking for a semi recent version of a basic MTF 3 EMA indicator, but I can't find one.
I'd like to be able to set the timeframe and the #s for each of the 3 moving averages.

Would someone mind sharing one for me?

Thank you.
Kvak just put this out in rsi indicators maybe this will suffice
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
rain
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters