Re: Simple Expert Advisors (EA's) for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 2:54 pm Got these from another forum, one is vertical the other is horizontal uses button for your trade choices, you manually enter a trade and go from there, would advise to use on demo until familiar with it. You will need the include file to be posted in your mt4/experts/include folder for everything to work.

Hi.
I can't add this EA to a chart. I don't have \MQL4\Experts/Include folder but I've created it and copied mqh file in it. I've copied both mq4 files in \MQL4\Experts folder. The others expert advisors like Xard's tradeFX works perfectly. Then I've copied both mq4 files to MQL4\Indicators and the mqh file in \MQL4\Include folder. Now I can find both indicators but adding is not working. What am I doing wrong?

KR,
Robert

etrebor wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:24 pm Hi.
I can't add this EA to a chart. I don't have \MQL4\Experts/Include folder but I've created it and copied mqh file in it. I've copied both mq4 files in \MQL4\Experts folder. The others expert advisors like Xard's tradeFX works perfectly. Then I've copied both mq4 files to MQL4\Indicators and the mqh file in \MQL4\Include folder. Now I can find both indicators but adding is not working. What am I doing wrong?

KR,
Robert
I've solved it. All files must be copied to \MQL4\Experts folder.
These users thanked the author etrebor for the post:
Ogee

markw118 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:49 pm Hi
I paid Mr Tanaka to help me create EA based on indicator below looks like something you looking for
EA is one of best i`ve tested so far but need enough money to have coz DD maybe big is working against trend(backtest)
Im having on demo for over month now 3 pairs 10000 depeosit profit so far 1103
happy trading
Thank you for posting this! Bit of a noob here, but I was just curious if there's a difference between the EA_TRADING FLASH ADVANCE vs. the TRADING FLASH ADVANCE ?

I paid Mr Tanaka to help me create EA based on indicator below looks like something you looking for
EA is one of best i`ve tested so far but need enough money to have coz DD maybe big is working against trend(backtest)
happy trading
thanks for sharing
if working on one pair with 1k capital did u think it will be fine . what about your maximum dd on 10k account can u mention it

happy trading
Also, forgot to ask if you've updated any kind of stoploss on the settings? I've noticed there is no stoploss in the preset you shared. I'm not super familiar with EA settings, but I'm trying to find a way to keep my DD limited to 2-4%

Thank you in advance!
These users thanked the author malulani13 for the post:
trader2000

HiLo TMA EA

Coder: Apprentice
Released date: July 20th, 2022

Someone requested an EA in another forum:
Hello, I am hoping you are able to make a expert advisor
to take sell if hilo signal appears above bands
and buy if hilo signal appears below bands.
I do like to customize the hilo and tma atr channel indicator
for backtesting so please allow custom setting when applying indicator.

I think "TMA ATR Channel.mq4" recalculate/repaint.

"HILO channel OMA BT.ex4" is over here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295454737#p1295454737
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download:
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, alexm, Mickey Abi, 太虚一毫

Super CSS

SCSS = Super CSS

Coder said:
To work the indicator must be attached to the chart
EA is based on "Gary.BaludaSuperCSS.v.2.0.mq4"
"SCSS.mq4" is the new code for an EA.
It's easier to make an EA if the coder rewrites the indicator.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr.Tools said:
naluvs01 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 8:55 am Hi Mr. Tools, Coders and Everyone,

I would like to know does the 10.7 CSS and Gary.Baluda Super CSS repaint? I placed it on the 1 minute chart and set the ignore future option, true. However, I noticed it looked like the were shifting. I don't know if they're repainting or recalculating.

Thanks for any help!!
The way i am understanding the code, if ignore future = true, you will be using a non repainting linear weighted moving average, if false you will be using a recalculating/repainting Tma centered.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post:
Chickenspicy

Banzai wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:26 am Super CSS

SCSS = Super CSS

Coder said:

EA is based on "Gary.BaludaSuperCSS.v.2.0.mq4"
"SCSS.mq4" is the new code for an EA.
It's easier to make an EA if the coder rewrites the indicator.
Mr.Tools said:

The way i am understanding the code, if ignore future = true, you will be using a non repainting linear weighted moving average, if false you will be using a recalculating/repainting Tma centered.
Awesome work Banzai, it's a very powerful indicator with the right settings.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Banzai
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew