Re: News Ahead

andrei-1 wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:49 am Mixed feelings. We are going to a bright future (as always). Only NATO and the European Union sometimes make us smile.
Germany keeps trying to play both sides, sanction Russia but keep the gas flowing, you could imagine Putin poking them with a stick just to watch them keep flip-flopping.

I think he was just reminding that if there were problems with the pipeline post maintenance then it would need to be shut down again. Germany definitely expecting at least a 20% reduction to normal flows.

All should be revealed today.

PiQ  @PriapusIQ
32m
⚠️ Nord Stream 1 gas pipeline nominations show rise for July 21 -operator website

- Reuters via PiQSuite.com

These are the same sort of numbers we saw with the ‘technical flow’ used to pressurise the pipes earlier in the week.

Still no ‘proper’ flow.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Chickenspicy

RplusT wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:28 pm I admire your optimism........ :D
yeah that was hard......... managed to take 35 pips from eurusd long but im out until us session again later

what a shit pair to trade
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
ChuChu Rocket, Chickenspicy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

InfoRe: News Ahead

Cool. Thanks for the update Ogee. Nice trade Moey.

Bullish EURUSD ↗️

moey_dw wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:18 pm yeah that was hard......... managed to take 35 pips from eurusd long but im out until us session again later

what a shit pair to trade
Ogee wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:57 pm Flows restarted at 50% this morning.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Chickenspicy
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

moey_dw wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:18 pm yeah that was hard......... managed to take 35 pips from eurusd long but im out until us session again later
Price was in a difficult spot - and there was a two-leg retracement (which made the trade all the more demanding).
I was asleep but there was an opening on H1. Using RplusT's "adaptive trendlines":
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
ChuChu Rocket, Chickenspicy

josi wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:40 pm Price was in a difficult spot - and there was a two-leg retracement (which made the trade all the more demanding).
I was asleep but there was an opening on H1. Using RplusT's "adaptive trendlines":
Yeah I can see that on your chart nice entry after those railroad track candles. I'm spectating at the moment but I'll get in long on NY session later if there's a signal.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 2):
josi, Chickenspicy
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎