Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

chickensword wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:04 am Hello Mr Tools, i am wonder about this Sidus indicator and what the Rsi signal is, if it is over 50 or 70 then back in? , could we have that option too please?

im also wondering if zig zag would be a good idea to implement as well
Thiis version i have its >< 50 and it measures not only the ma cross but the difference between the ma's. You can add whatever you want on this version and not really sure what the original sidus used.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:08 pm Thiis version i have its >< 50 and it measures not only the ma cross but the difference between the ma's. You can add whatever you want on this version and not really sure what the original sidus used.
the 70 30 version is the blue and yellow arrows :mistake: think it was good choice

looks to be profitable with trend
Attachments
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

kvak wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:08 am Hi Kathy.
I have this PTL with button.
Nothing changed in calculation logic only visulation changed.
Replaced candles and bars options and added colored candles with autowidth.
And have autohigher timeframe.
One with and without button.
Try it.

Looking forward to the teacher making ptl histo BT version.

Infinite merit!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Ricstar_8

johnere wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:52 am Hi, could you please tell me what indicators are the red and green arrows?

Thanks in advance
breakout signals, no idea what theyre real name is ive seen different ones but i found mine in a old dark energy system
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 2):
Krunal Gajjar, johnere
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters