Re: News Ahead

Big cuts coming in time for winter thanks to German prevaricating and indicision, a complete sh!tshow.

⚠️ EU'S VON DER LEYEN: NORD STREAM 1 TURBINE IS IN TRANSIT AND WILL RETURN IN TIME, THERE IS NO PRETEXT FOR RUSSIA NOT TO RESUME GAS FLOWS THROUGH THE PIPELINE

- Reuters via

FT Breaking News @ftbreakingnews
8m
Live news updates: Brussels asks EU members to cut gas use by 15%

⚠️ EU ENERGY CHIEF KADRI SIMSON: EU-LEVEL GAS SAVINGS SO FAR HAVE BEEN 5%, THIS IS CLEARLY NOT ENOUGH

- Reuters via

moey_dw wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:48 pm is the gas still running at half capacity or not working at all they say??

still bullish euro!! im wait for usa session ☝️☝️☝️

I admire your optimism........ :D

EURUSD D1

The DAX (M1 chart today) does not seem to be very optimistic either....

The major concern was that come Thursday it would be announced there would be no gas at all through the pipeline but now seems 50% is likely and some commentators saying expecting only 20% down from return to normal flows.

Though in other news Russia announced today that it was no longer restricting operations to just east Ukraine only.

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:35 pm Game over!
Bearish EURUSD ↘️
To me this is neither here nor there...
Despite the fact that the overall bias is obviously down,
it is also clear that the short-term daily trend is up and price hasn't as yet closed below TL.
Once it has done that I will consider selling - until then, as far as I am concerned, we are still in a upward Pb.
Attachments