Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

charli wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:41 pm Beter to use this version from Great Genry,, seems lvls + - 150 interesting one,
Thanks for recommending the DCE_BB_v3.2gm(ex).ex4 indicator, I tried it and it and so far looks promising. The default settings did not appeal to me so instead I'm using Linear Regression as the Moving average, Heiken Ashi Better Formula Weighted as the DCE-Price, BB_Period = 89 and BB_Deviation = 1.62. Over time I'll see how that works out.

DCE_BB_v3.2gm(ex).ex4: download/file.php?id=3434234
These users thanked the author global for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, charli

Hi all,

Attached below is my modified version of the dynamic-cycle-explorer-indicator that gives exactly the same reversal signal results as the DCE_BB_v3.2gm(ex).ex4 indicator shared in the post above.

Since I added all the Price and Ma Types options, I called the modified version UT_dynamic-cycle-explorer-indicator_avg. I added a "bias" buffer that reads 1 for a buy reversal and -1 for a sell reversal when a signal arrow appears. The "bias" buffer remains as 1 or -1 until the DCE reaches it's band_up for a buy or band_up for a sell trade so you can easily access the "bias" buffer by iCustom for use in an EA. As far as I know, this indicator does not repaint since it doesn't use the icTma() function. I didn't delete the icTma() function from the indicator code but it isn't being used. If you find settings that work better than my default settings then please let us know about it.

I modified another indicator called Kiosotto that I find has been giving even better reversal signals than the DCE. I also added the Price, Ma Types options and RSI to it to show the actual reversal entry points with an arrow in a circle that you will see in the screenshot below. In the screenshot, the indicator is in the last sub window. The RSI oscillator doesn't show in the sub window since it needs a different scale than the Kiosotto to plot. If you want to see the RSI, then just attach this !!! RSI ma simple+Arrows 1.1 (mtf) indicator to that sub window and use the same RsiPeriod and other Rsi settings as in the Kiosotto indicator. You can get that RSI indicator here: attach/file/3409542

The modified Kiosotto is called UT_Kiosotto_202015_v4_Alert_Arrows and is attached below. I added a "rev" buffer that reads 1 or -1 once the Kiosotto histogram bar is greater than AlertsLevel and remains as 1 or -1 until the rsi crosses it's average line and is sloping in the direction of the reversal trade, then the "rev" buffer changes to 2 or -2 and the ArrowsOnEntry entry arrow appears. Due to the movement of the Rsi, multiple entry arrows may appear.

The "rev" buffer remains as 2 or -2 until the Rsi reaches it's 60 LevelUp value for a buy or it's 40 LevelDown for a sell trade. You can easily access the "rev" buffer by iCustom for use in an EA. Again, if you find settings that work better then please let us know.

The Kiosotto looks just like the waddah attar explosion but the calculation is very different. However, as in the waddah attar explosion, I added a dashed ATR DeadZone (dz) line and a solid Standard Deviation x Band Deviation explosion line adjusted for the scale of the main Kiosotto bars. Those lines work in the same way as the same type of lines in the waddah attar explosion indicator. When the histogram bars are below the ATR DeadZone that shows low volatility and when the bars are above both the ATR DeadZone and the (Standard Deviation x Band Deviation) explosion line, that shows a volatile move. When that volatile move exceeds all three lines, the ATR DeadZone, the (Standard Deviation x Band Deviation) explosion line and the Alert Level line, then it's a sign that the move is extreme so a reversal is imminent, then when it's time to actually open a reversal trade the reversal entry arrow in a circle will appear. However, a reversal entry arrow is only valid if the waddah attar explosion bars color is in the direction of the trade and are above their ATR DeadZone and (Standard Deviation x Band Deviation) explosion lines. Furthermore, at the time of the reversal trade entry signal, the pips distance between the price and the slow XU moving average must be big enough for entering the trade to make any sense.

In the screenshot, the smaller arrows on the main chart are drawn from the dz adaptive (vhf) rsx digital Kahler mtf BT indicator that can be downloaded here: attach/file/3430795

I made a little change to the UT_Kiosotto_202015_v4_Alert_Arrows.mq4 indicator so I replaced it with the updated version below.
These users thanked the author global for the post (total 8):
RodrigoRT7, SijjiN, Rabi, BeatlemaniaSA, charli, Genry, Jimmy, fxmoney

CADJPY yesterday... :Fire: ;)
I'll be testing the latest version for the next week and then I'll release it for you guys :)

The round numbers indicator is going to be an integral part of the XU-Hybrid system now. With @mrtools' latest button update to the C12_UltimateRoundNumbers indicator we are going to have the best of both worlds.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Jonln wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:38 am I've been using a reduced version of your system for signals for the last couple of weeks and it works like a charm :D

Banking pips even on the daily

EUR/USD gonna move down next week? Lets hope so :)

Thankyou Beatle and coders!

Awesome! Well done :thumbup: :)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
kenshin281180#

kenshin281180# wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:23 am Hey Beatle I was looking at your post about cadjpy. In the bottom left corner on the main chart, could you tell me the name of that tool please.
It's a free client sentiment indicator from fxssi :) Here it is.
Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
kenshin281180#, ikarus, Jedidiah

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:40 am CADJPY yesterday... :Fire: ;)

I'll be testing the latest version for the next week and then I'll release it for you guys :)

The round numbers indicator is going to be an integral part of the XU-Hybrid system now. With @mrtools' latest button update to the C12_UltimateRoundNumbers indicator we are going to have the best of both worlds.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Hello BeatlemaniaSA, can you upload this version so we test drive this latest version with you ? Sarj

global wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:59 am Hi all,

Attached below is my modified version of the dynamic-cycle-explorer-indicator that gives exactly the same reversal signal results as the DCE_BB_v3.2gm(ex).ex4 indicator shared in the post above.

Since I added all the Price and Ma Types options, I called the modified version UT_dynamic-cycle-explorer-indicator_avg. I added a "bias" buffer that reads 1 for a buy reversal and -1 for a sell reversal when a signal arrow appears. The "bias" buffer remains as 1 or -1 until the DCE reaches it's band_up for a buy or band_up for a sell trade so you can easily access the "bias" buffer by iCustom for use in an EA. As far as I know, this indicator does not repaint since it doesn't use the icTma() function. I didn't delete the icTma() function from the indicator code but it isn't being used. If you find settings that work better than my default settings then please let us know about it.

I modified another indicator called Kiosotto that I find has been giving even better reversal signals than the DCE. I also added the Price, Ma Types options and RSI to it to show the actual reversal entry points with an arrow in a circle that you will see in the screenshot below. In the screenshot, the indicator is in the last sub window. The RSI oscillator doesn't show in the sub window since it needs a different scale than the Kiosotto to plot. If you want to see the RSI, then just attach this !!! RSI ma simple+Arrows 1.1 (mtf) indicator to that sub window and use the same RsiPeriod and other Rsi settings as in the Kiosotto indicator. You can get that RSI indicator here: attach/file/3409542

The modified Kiosotto is called UT_Kiosotto_202015_v4_Alert_Arrows and is attached below. I added a "rev" buffer that reads 1 or -1 once the Kiosotto histogram bar is greater than AlertsLevel and remains as 1 or -1 until the rsi crosses it's average line and is sloping in the direction of the reversal trade, then the "rev" buffer changes to 2 or -2 and the ArrowsOnEntry entry arrow appears. Due to the movement of the Rsi, multiple entry arrows may appear.

The "rev" buffer remains as 2 or -2 until the Rsi reaches it's 60 LevelUp value for a buy or it's 40 LevelDown for a sell trade. You can easily access the "rev" buffer by iCustom for use in an EA. Again, if you find settings that work better then please let us know.

The Kiosotto looks just like the waddah attar explosion but the calculation is very different. However, as in the waddah attar explosion, I added a dashed ATR DeadZone (dz) line and a solid Standard Deviation x Band Deviation explosion line adjusted for the scale of the main Kiosotto bars. Those lines work in the same way as the same type of lines in the waddah attar explosion indicator. When the histogram bars are below the ATR DeadZone that shows low volatility and when the bars are above both the ATR DeadZone and the (Standard Deviation x Band Deviation) explosion line, that shows a volatile move. When that volatile move exceeds all three lines, the ATR DeadZone, the (Standard Deviation x Band Deviation) explosion line and the Alert Level line, then it's a sign that the move is extreme so a reversal is imminent, then when it's time to actually open a reversal trade the reversal entry arrow in a circle will appear. However, a reversal entry arrow is only valid if the waddah attar explosion bars color is in the direction of the trade and are above their ATR DeadZone and (Standard Deviation x Band Deviation) explosion lines. Furthermore, at the time of the reversal trade entry signal, the pips distance between the price and the slow XU moving average must be big enough for entering the trade to make any sense.

In the screenshot, the smaller arrows on the main chart are drawn from the dz adaptive (vhf) rsx digital Kahler mtf BT indicator that can be downloaded here: attach/file/3430795

I made a little change to the UT_Kiosotto_202015_v4_Alert_Arrows.mq4 indicator so I replaced it with the updated version below.
Thanks for indicators. One question: UT_Kiosotto is not printing the down arrow. Is it something on the code or I missed anything?

Thank you
These users thanked the author alvinchiu for the post:
ParallelNative