Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:14 am Posted it here Step indicators
Infinite merit
I hope Mr. Tools will also add buttons to it.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
SijjiN, Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

gigamer2 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:12 pm Thanx dear, I attached them here. I would appreciate it if you could take a look at them. :)

thiru
Qualified Trader

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas#16054

Ogee, this requires another indicator called "Schaff TCD RSI"

profiler is calling "Schaff TCD RSI" via iCustom. Should be available in this forum.

Here is;
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, nbibu

Ogee wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:28 pm thiru
Qualified Trader

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas#16054

Ogee, this requires another indicator called "Schaff TCD RSI"

profiler is calling "Schaff TCD RSI" via iCustom. Should be available in this forum.

Here is;
Thanx dear I added this file and it works perfectly now. Thank you so much for your help <3 :) <3
These users thanked the author gigamer2 for the post:
Chickenspicy

honje19960321 wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:47 pm Would love to be able to add alerts, buttons, MTF and price filtering and all averaging methods
<3
thiru wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:05 am here you go;

hope this is what you are looking for..

dynamic_zone_tmacentered.mq4

Same request,
looking forward to upgrading dynamic_zone_tmacentered.mq4 dear Mr. Tools
Gratitude
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

mrtools wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:11 am Are you aware dz tma centered reclculates and adding alerts and arrows to it would not be very accurate.
Yes, I'm not sure if recomputing is as bad as redrawing. Now I know, thanks for the reminder

pi_369 wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:37 am hi coders.

could you please kindly add an input so I can change the line width/style in this indicator? Or better if can add a button to it?

Thank you so much!
No mate, it's decompiled code.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

I have no idea if I've contributed enough to make a request on this forum. If not, please let me know and I'll withhold my request until further notice.

I downloaded the QualitativeQuantitativeEstimation.mq4 file from this website, and the indicator is supposed to look like the above.

Instead, what I get on my chart is the picture below. Notice how the blue line never crosses over the green and red lines, always staying above it.

Is there any way to look at the code and fix it, or see if I've done something wrong? According to the default parameters I should be getting the first picture, and for some reason I believe the primary programmer at FXCodeBase.com is also prominent here at Forex-Station.

The first picture shows how this QQE variation could be an excellent short-term scalping indicator on candlestick charts, and I'd like to see if it is viable on Renko charts.

Thank you!

These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, nbibu