Re: 4 Time Frame and All TFs Indicators for MT4

opita wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:22 am PM with indis that does what I think might be the best way to do it.
If not possible then no worries.

Thank you for all the great work.
Yes, but this is totaly different, this is 4 times indicator current, +1, +2 tf.... and you delete one timeframe for alert....But 6xindi is all in current timeframe( if you dont use in mtf mode) ....how to do and what indicator delet from this alerts? Dont understand this logic....
what and why of this one indicator I delete? Tell me what you want delete and I made 3,4,5 histogram for you if you want...
as I wrote in the previous post, the cci+rsi histogram is sufficient.

kvak wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:47 am Yes, but this is totaly different, this is 4 times indicator current, +1, +2 tf.... and you delete one timeframe for alert....But 6xindi is all in current timeframe( if you dont use in mtf mode) ....how to do and what indicator delet from this alerts? Dont understand this logic....
what and why of this one indicator I delete? Tell me what you want delete and I made 3,4,5 histogram for you if you want...
as I wrote in the previous post, the cci+rsi histogram is sufficient.
No need, I appreciate the goodwill. It is great as is!
Fantastic indi btw, it has become one of my main trading drivers. Use to use the inkokunomatome, but this works just as well.
Cheers,

Opita

CandlesticksRe: 4 Time Frame and All TFs Indicators for MT4

Hello,
I communicate very little and rarely on social networks, only frequenting them if they are related to trading activities. I am also not a programmer and my only projects, objectives and points of focus are operational trading.
I am writing today to thank the people who programmed the magnificent indicators that I decided to use in order to be informed at all times of what I am looking for on the charts: Technical setups.
The least of the contributions I can make is to share here how I decided to use these indicators in my trading and my trading template.
I use Ichimoku Kinko Hyo as my base supreme filter: If Ichimoku disagrees, I sit on my hands.
I am using "6xindy 1.1." in order to be informed in the current unit of time of a possible setup.
The fact that 6 indicators agree is enough for me and I don't need to look at them, nor to know if the setup would be prettier with Stochastic 8.3.3 instead of 5.3.3... 6 agree and that is enough for me.
at the same time, 'I use "Fractal channel filtered rsi histo BT" which allows me to obtain the same kind of information, with an additional advantage of size: It gives an alert again each time its two conditions are met, which can help to pyramid a position.
Finally, I use "6xindy.ex4" in the upper time unit. So why the basic version and version 1.1? Because one of these two versions cannot be executed twice in two different time units on the same template.
in visualization, so I have Ichimoku Kinko Hyo, the arrows of these magnificent indicators and an RSI 5, just to see a possible exaggeration or divergence, out of pure habit, because in terms of probabilities, exaggerations and divergences are not, according to my experience, decisive in identifying a trend reversal. Sometimes the price plays havoc, sometimes it changes discreetly and it all depends on liquidity considerations that we never know. On the other hand, if all breakouts do not cause a trend reversal, I do not know of a single trend reversal that did not start with a breakout. In this sense, these indicators are very valuable.
the ideal setup is as follows:
The 3 indicators I mentioned, plus the 5 organs of Ichimoku Kinko Hyo OK.
I decided to use another additional leverage: time.
There are 1440 minutes in a day, so if I swing trade 5 minute moves, I potentially have 144 days in a single day compared to a swing trader working Dailly moves. Market noise? I trade them. M1 is therefore my H4 and I refine my entries in 12 seconds on MT4 thanks to a free EA offered by FX Blue. The good news is that the three indicators I use work in 12 seconds on the charts generated by the EA I'm talking about, easily accessible on the Internet with other great features, such as market sentiment, or even Copy trading EA, for those with multiple Profirms and personal accounts.
Possible progress? A meta indicators generated by the three (two, in fact, see only one that I use because I only tinkered with jewelry...): An indicator that tells me: M1 and M5, or S12 and M1, or even M5 and M30 (M30, it's my weekly...) agree and that every time it happens and recurs in a trend, from its birth to its end.
Obviously, if an M1 trend turns into an H1 trend, or Dailly, what has to happen will happen.
If the person who programmed these indicators can make a meta of them, according to my descriptions, it would be... pure magic...
I studied hundreds of indicators with hundreds of combinations and settings, studied dozens of strategies and of course spent 5 figures for all this... And here, by no coincidence, I found what I was looking for last week and within a few days backtested and aggregated what worked for me... Oh yes, last things: I had already seen indicators that said 3, 4, or even 10 indicators were ok... but they consumed a lot of computing power and gave very average alerts... What I have in my hands today is a treasure.
I only trade EURUSD, the most liquid with a low spread... 1% per trade with pyramiding on Profirms accounts and 3% in copy trading on 1:500 leveraged accounts... And that's it
Markata is a monkey. And I can finally trade like a monkey :)
These users thanked the author markata iakovlev for the post (total 10):
太虚一毫, Banzai, kvak, Xanadu, excellence, Daniel1fx1, Papybillou, DILLOooooooo1, Abdi, Tur005

kvak wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:25 am Another experiment...remake of genessis matrix.
Who dont know, indicator is based on TVI, CCI, HL channel and T3 average.
Indicators signals are not fully comparable(with genessis matrix).
It is stand alone, no need another indy to work.
Lots of options, I recommend experimenting.

PS: For a setup template which uses this new Histogram, please see here: Genesis Matrix System Update Template.

Thanks kvak and Jimmy for the wonderful indicator. I have combined it with kvak's Gann HILO OMA activator and some elements of XARD's System. It's awesome.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mundu19 for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, kvak, markata iakovlev, Jedidiah

Hello,
I don't know, finally, if this is the right place to post this message... If not, the moderators will know how to place my message in the right place.
I visited this site, a great visit and I really thank with all my heart and spirit the people who share all these treasures.
For my part, I have always sought in trading to build a tailor-made charter for me, a charter that allows me to read the market in a visual and intuitive way, that is to say using our self-programmed analyzes - even at the level of our subconscious.
in this sense, Ichimoku, maus also many other indicators have inspired and attracted me...
Finally, thanks to you, and to others, I came to build and adopt this charter which I have decided to use faithfully.
I don't need to share a trading plan with you, the charter speaks for itself: Sell or buy at each setup.
I trade in M1 and 12 seconds of M5 trends and more, but this chart works for any asset and any time frame...
Sharing this with you on the historical day when EUR goes below parity with USD is a pleasure :)
Good continuation to all :)
These users thanked the author markata iakovlev for the post (total 6):
excellence, SijjiN, Daniel1fx1, trader2000, pail1217, Tur005