Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

nishikafrancis2014 wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:57 pm hello mr kvak my post might go unnoticed, kindly once check plz
It is not unnoticed, but haven't much time ....It is holidays :) Iam working on this new version...Have option heiken true-false.
But tell me (us) how you use it? Is not better to use "normal" HA with subwindow rsi? Or you working only with price action with HA.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
josi, 太虚一毫

kvak wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:38 am It is not unnoticed, but haven't much time ....It is holidays :) Iam working on this new version...Have option heiken true-false.
But tell me (us) how you use it? Is not better to use "normal" HA with subwindow rsi? Or you working only with price action with HA.

mntiwana wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:01 am rsioma-oma pre filtered histo nmc
1 extra feature (rsioma price shift) is added in this histo version,all rest parameters are same to previous version

Expect the teacher to add a button for rsioma-oma pre filtered histo nmc.mq4.

Infinite merit!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Chickenspicy

kvak wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:38 am It is not unnoticed, but haven't much time ....It is holidays :) Iam working on this new version...Have option heiken true-false.

thanks sir, actually i trade in 1 minute signals with 5 minutes trend
if script is bullish in 5 minute tf, then i take only buy signals of 1 minutes (onl starting 1-2 signals)
same vice versa

and thanks for this indi i check now

kindly check the glitch in candle formation
Attachments
These users thanked the author nishikafrancis2014 for the post:
kvak

schnapii wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:33 am Hi Kvak, can i have maybe the mql4 from this 3 Indicators?

Thank you brother
Links removed. If you're serious about being a member here, please take 3 minutes to read our rules before you post again.

Thank you.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, kvak
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance