Re: Negative risk to reward ratio of 2.1 but a hit rate of 90%

xzerax wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:36 am what is your opinion on a system that wins 90% of the time with max loss in row of 2 and max win in row of 23 . but the losser is 2x the amount of winner ?

Percent win rate against risk/reward ratio over x number of trades (min 20) keeping entry and exit rules consistant.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, xzerax, Jedidiah

Ogee wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:01 pm

Percent win rate against risk/reward ratio over x number of trades (min 20) keeping entry and exit rules consistant.
so logicaly it should be good ... i took another 4 trades today trading asian session .. 4 winners .. with no repaint indicators and backtest i came to 90$winrtate conclusion but market can be misleading .. so trading it yet conciosly .. gonna give it couple month to see performance ..
These users thanked the author xzerax for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Ogee, shinnosuke

xzerax wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:30 pm so logicaly it should be good ... i took another 4 trades today trading asian session .. 4 winners .. with no repaint indicators and backtest i came to 90$winrtate conclusion but market can be misleading .. so trading it yet conciosly .. gonna give it couple month to see performance ..
Hi bro,
Want to ask about your TP is 5 pips right? Is that include spread / commission already?
Best regards.

bjork wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:33 am Hey!
Is this the same/ almost the same as your stratergy? Was this the statergy with 90% wr and RR on 2:1?
What TF do you use it on, and what pairs?

I downloaded the template and looks good, but do not understand it.
Maybe wanna explain? :-).

Thanks for help :-)
the strategy is on first post ... i have further tested the idea and it didnt perform well sadly ... please check this one instead
viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8475036
These users thanked the author xzerax for the post:
bjork