Re: Negative risk to reward ratio of 2.1 but a Re: Negative risk to reward ratio of 2.1 but a hit rate of 90 rate of 90%

for those wanna go further than 1 bar tp .... use and test those indicators .. try to compaine them with the strategy ...
These users thanked the author xzerax for the post:
Chickenspicy

Re: Negative risk to reward ratio of 2.1 but a hit rate of 90% ...

xzerax wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:59 am the ma cross arrow is good also the gamma lines .. could figure something out of them .. will tweak and experment on them .. but i dont want the strategy to be overcomplicated .. as long as the tp is 1 bar .. maybe stick to the simplist setups
im assuming the Etr is tiny fractals, but that would mean they paint after the fact, or tiny zig zags, i cant tell they go so fast on my chart lol
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Re: Negative risk to reward ratio of 2.1 but a hit rate of 90%

chickensword wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:57 am the ribbons have rsi 14 included in them are you sure? the white arrows are Etr, they are the ones you included\
if the Etr repaints the white and yellow arrows are the closest you can get to non repaint
hmm .. i meant ma cross arrows ... etr doesnt repaint all indicators included dont repaint or delay the signal .. however what i meant by removing ribbon is that its becoming complecated for 1 bar tp .. but has good potintial for going greedy .

chickensword wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:05 am im assuming the Etr is tiny fractals, but that would mean they paint after the fact, or tiny zig zags, i cant tell they go so fast on my chart lol
no they are not .. .actually im not sure what they based on .. but they appear on the bar it self and they are not after the fact .. because if they are afterfacT than we should not see an arrow on a bullish bar that had a bearish right after it .
Attachments

xzerax wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:04 am for those wanna go further than 1 bar tp .... use and test those indicators .. try to compaine them with the strategy ...
this is what i am currently using for long shots its, honestly just up to the person if they use good rules and market structure with it

nothing repaints beside sidus only because it is on mtf mode
Attachments
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 2):
xzerax, Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1

chickensword wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:12 am this is what i am currently using for long shots its, honestly just up to the person if they use good rules and market structure with it

nothing repaints beside sidus only because it is on mtf mode
nice .. very nice i like the concept of your system .. but im not long shooter.. i eat tiny bite and go sleep .. lol
These users thanked the author xzerax for the post:
Chickenspicy

xzerax wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:13 am nice .. very nice i like the concept of your system .. but im not long shooter.. i eat tiny bite and go sleep .. lol
for sure the only renko system i know that has good reviews is by Cynthia i think she has multiple system to
this is review of one of them

might be a good idea to implement session open times as well, more liquidity
but i have never done that before
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
xzerax
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1