Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

sal wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:41 pm i would like to get an horizontal lines S/R on HIGH LOW trend indicator . similiar features as per attached FRACTAL LINES .
why i request:
Fractal lines more unwanted lines and not as per the period selection and its heavy to load more history...

I think both are fractal based. !!
Far as I know the horizontal channel on the hi/low trend already act as S/R, doubt if adding more S/R lines will help.

mrtools wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:50 pm Far as I know the horizontal channel on the hi/low trend already act as S/R, doubt if adding more S/R lines will help.
ohh sorry.
mr.tools,
i dont need more lines.
if you see HIGLOW indicator don't have S/R lines at dots position , if you can manage to apply lines in this will be much appreicable.
fractal lines similiar ..
This will helps to reduce the lines :)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

HappyRe: Trend Indicators for MT4

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:31 am PdfMA awesome oscillator.mq5 interesting. Maybe converting to .mq4 would be nice too!
PdfMA Awesome Oscillator

From Mladen Rakic

Theory :

Bill Williams's Awesome Oscillator Technical Indicator (AO) is a 34-period simple moving average, plotted through the bars midpoints (H+L)/2, which is subtracted from the 5-period simple moving average, built across the bars midpoints (H+L)/2. It shows us quite clearly what’s happening to the market driving force at the present moment.

This version :

It is using PdfMA (Probability Density Function weighted Moving Average) instead of using SMA (Simple Moving Average). It is deviation from the original Ao since in the AO there is no parameter that you can change, but in this you can change the variance part of the PdfMA calculation. That way you can get different values for the AO even without changing periods of calculation (the general rule of thumb is : the greater the variance, the smoother the result)

Usage :

You can use color changes (mainly on zero cross) for trend change signals

Converted it and added mtf.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 13):
Chickenspicy, Jimmy, Milad8732, 太虚一毫, thomdel, sal, josi, heispark, kvak, Krunal Gajjar, talaate, fxmoney, rexey

chickensword wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:58 am Would Mr Tools be so kind to add a double exponential moving average option to this indicator please, if you ever feel like it, thank you
Try, please test not able to verify if it works, but it should.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, Milad8732, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:15 am Try, please test not able to verify if it works, but it should.
it is not as precise as the other for some reason but it still looks good, is there is hi/ lo in the mix? maybe is better that way
it does keep the dema smoother however i guess will keep this variation
nevermind about the arrows not moving some settings they do some they dont
regardless it is good and can trade thank you
Attachments
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:26 am it is not as precise as the other for some reason but it still looks good, is there is hi/ lo in the mix? maybe is better that way
it does keep the dema smoother however i guess will keep this variation
nevermind about the arrows not moving some settings they do some they dont
regardless it is good and can trade thank you
Yes, you can change the fast/slow price separately in your settings
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Chickenspicy

sal wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:41 pm i would like to get an horizontal lines S/R on HIGH LOW trend indicator . similiar features as per attached FRACTAL LINES .
why i request:
Fractal lines more unwanted lines and not as per the period selection and its heavy to load more history...

I think both are fractal based. !!
Hi Sal,

Try this one mate, I think it is what you are looking for, you can even adjust the fractals.

Hope this can help.
ZigZag Triad-MTF Alerts_2 BT
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JoYvUs ... sp=sharing
These users thanked the author SijjiN for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7