Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hello,
Since I've found this thread I can't stop read and read and so on. It sounds really amazing and I want to understand this system.

I 'm now sure that the timing is really an important thing with this system. I try, I search but I don't manage to schedule the time in order to have the goods open time of market/ the good sessions( asia/london/NY). I try to schedule the gmt shift in the xard universe indicator. I also try in the clock and it's the same thing.

Can someone help me about that, please?

I also note great result from Xard ( it's really impressive and if I Just manage to do 1/10 of that....). But after reading a lot, you 're never talking about how you manage the risk, what are the criteria to place SL or no SL but when to exit. I know that everyone can make what is ok for himself but I 'd like to have some example in order to make my proper idea.

Thanks a lot.

BabLeBaobab wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:34 am Hello,
Since I've found this thread I can't stop read and read and so on. It sounds really amazing and I want to understand this system.

I 'm now sure that the timing is really an important thing with this system. I try, I search but I don't manage to schedule the time in order to have the goods open time of market/ the good sessions( asia/london/NY). I try to schedule the gmt shift in the xard universe indicator. I also try in the clock and it's the same thing.

Can someone help me about that, please?

I also note great result from Xard ( it's really impressive and if I Just manage to do 1/10 of that....). But after reading a lot, you 're never talking about how you manage the risk, what are the criteria to place SL or no SL but when to exit. I know that everyone can make what is ok for himself but I 'd like to have some example in order to make my proper idea.

Thanks a lot.
that is a whole other topic --------------- market structure you could try to learn from my notes a thing or two usually price reaches a place it was before or if there is no structure follows fibonacci rules
vulkan and macd mtf arrows are my personnel choice besides market structure
fibonacci works because it represents people holding a position after a few get out
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:42 am that is a whole other topic --------------- market structure you could try to learn from my notes a thing or two usually price reaches a place it was before or if there is no structure follows fibonacci rules
vulkan and macd mtf arrows are my personnel choice besides market structure
fibonacci works because it represents people holding a position after a few get out

Ok thanks. But have some tips for money management and entering the good number s in order to have the good settings for ASIAN/LONDON/NY open and market open time please.

BabLeBaobab wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:56 am Ok thanks. But have some tips for money management and entering the good number s in order to have the good settings for ASIAN/LONDON/NY open and market open time please.
dont ever go above risking 2% ever you cant win everytime if you win atleast a little over half the time youll be fine
and get a trade assistant that does lot calculations for you
here is one but it does not open trades for you so not asfast

leverage
commision
marigin
risk percent
symbol price
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Ricstar_8
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1

BabLeBaobab wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:01 am And for my second question please setting the timer well..? :sad:
what do you mean? how long to hold it or to enter?
there is no answer for how long to hold it perfectly
you just rely on price getting pulsed foward to certain percent thats why theres fibonacci
or wait for an opposite arrow like macd mtf
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
BabLeBaobab
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1

chickensword wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:04 am what do you mean? how long to hold it or to enter?
there is no answer for how long to hold it perfectly
you just rely on price getting pulsed foward to certain percent thats why theres fibonacci
or wait for an opposite arrow like macd mtf
No I set the Xard Universe v35 on my screen. And I do not manage to set the good hours for Market open/ Asian open/London and so on...
I try to fix it in the settings parameters "GMT shift" but I do not succeed..... :sad:
These users thanked the author BabLeBaobab for the post:
Chickenspicy

BabLeBaobab wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:25 am No I set the Xard Universe v35 on my screen. And I do not manage to set the good hours for Market open/ Asian open/London and so on...
I try to fix it in the settings parameters "GMT shift" but I do not succeed..... :sad:
try this one enable dll
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 3):
BabLeBaobab, Ricstar_8, Skyold
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1

Is it Possible to Have XU V2-Arrow2 with

DotPer1x .......
DotPer2x ........

Input another

DotPer1x .........
DotPer2x .........

DotPer1x ..........
DotPer2x ..........

DotPer1x .........
DotPer2x .........

Let it be White big Markers and possibly able to change the colors if not possible Leave as is white ..

The issue I can’t load same indicator on same chart I have to open multiple charts with different settings of DotPer ..

If possible just make indicator to be able to load multiple times on same chart and not disappear...

I am Using M1 time frame

Thank You... That’s my request.. if Possible..