Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

honje19960321 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:42 pm TMA ATR Channel.mq4

Dear Mr Tools.
I need to add a button to TMA ATR Channel.
I suspect this indicator may have repainted or recalculated.
Please help me check
Gratitude

Hi honje19960321,

On my testing with MT4 Test and Soft4FX Forex Simulator, it repaints and repaints badly, the lines that can show a buy will change and candles will appear bellow the lines after a few candles later.
Meaning a candle that closed above line will appear bellow line a hour or two later, depending how fast the market is moving.

Hope this can help you!
These users thanked the author SijjiN for the post:
Jedidiah

I found a gem.
DZ OnChart Stochastic (mtf) helps me catch trends accurately <3
Hope dear Mr.Tools to upgrade it.
Don't know if you have the source code for it.
Gratitude
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, SijjiN
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

SijjiN wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:40 pm Hi honje19960321,

On my testing with MT4 Test and Soft4FX Forex Simulator, it repaints and repaints badly, the lines that can show a buy will change and candles will appear bellow the lines after a few candles later.
Meaning a candle that closed above line will appear bellow line a hour or two later, depending how fast the market is moving.

Hope this can help you!
Hi SijjiN
Thanks for helping me test
Yes, I found this problem on the 1 second candle timeline. . . I feel like it might be a recalculation. :)
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
SijjiN
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

mrtools wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:27 pm What do you have in mind to upgrade it?
Would love to be able to add alerts, buttons, MTF and price filtering and all averaging methods
<3

mrtools wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:51 pm Okay kinda, late here now will work on it tomorrow.
You are so kind to us
Thanks for helping me.
Grateful. .
I forgot one more request. Just paint MA in 3 colors
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy

Hi MrTools, the average indi you modified is working like a charm, I would like to make one more request please.

If you have time can you modify this indicator to change color only when it is above/below the level and above/below the line please.

Currently it changes only when above/below level.

Thanks again for your work.
These users thanked the author Deez for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, DaffyTaffy