Re: WEF (aka The Davos Billionaire's Private Club)

Add to that digital currencies and it's game over......" The account you are trying to access does not exist"......"The account you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable"....
I understand that the government has already been applying such tactics with the protesting farmers i.e. they closed their bank accounts. So much about civil rights and liberty. Protesting against Government actions is a basic right!
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Chickenspicy

got to post this again......

So this psychopath is supposed to be an economist......“ His idea:
The digital economy represents a departure from the traditional zero-sum-game business model with its focus on shared value creation.....
Now, his end goal is to reduce the world's population to 1 Billion. Well, it absolutely boggles my mind, where he thinks economic growth will come from. With such a small population, most of the companies, manufacturing and sales business, IT companies, social websites, major banks and and...... will be gone by then. Thus it is not about the economy, nor global warming nor.......It's only about total control! His idea of the 4th Reich.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, charli

Germany preparing for autumn/winter....... They even have plans to switch off Traffic lights to safe electricity...... :lmao: ... So, what are they going to do with all the electric vehicles they are intending to force people to change to, if they can't afford to run even traffic lights!!??
The big talks about stopping to buy oil and gas from Russia have turned into big fear as currently there is no gas flowing to the West ....Maintenance says Russia and they are also waiting for one gas turbine they sent to Canada for repair and Canada does not send back to them.........F* Dummies.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Chickenspicy