Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Binary traders
I did some tests in BINARY using Meyney pullback MA system with additional STOCH .RSI & AO
for 15 sec bar time frame for 1min or lesser

rules simple as seen snap
UP DIRECTION
ma lines line up
stoch below 30 level enter
Rsi between 70 & 30
AO - above zero level

try!
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

honje19960321 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:22 pm Honje's Simpler Band Channel Strategy Volatility Trend System V6 2022/5/27

Ride the wind and waves like a navigator.
Follow Volatility

HonjeSystemV6.zip
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:16 pm More Concise Version
;)
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

wolfzeacker wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:58 am I built a robot that does the operations, the management, the logic of the entries, everything is done automatically... I'm going to share 5 free subscriptions, since the rest are sold out, thanks to all the friends of the forum who helped me understand the market better and mainly that they exchanged some knowledge with me, unfortunately I can't leave it free, because I pay a server to keep the robot working, but the 5 released here will be free anyway.

I don't know if it's allowed here, but just send any Email you want to link the registration and the first 5 take it.

Install this first.rar

BinHoff.rar

since I don't want to cause any problems and I couldn't figure out whether or not this is allowed, I don't see any problem with removing the post.

Sorry if I'm breaking any rules.
wow thats alot man, i would be interested but i am not familiar with such ways of trading so i think someone else would enjoy it more than i, appreciate this amazing giveaway thanks
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
wolfzeacker
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters