Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

DaveTrader wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:19 am

There are not enough words to thank all of the contributors here and in Xard's thread.

Thank you all!
Hi, DaveTrader!!!

Realy good job, your elements combination of Xard's and Beatlemania's systems seems to be great!!! :thumbup:
I have one question, How did you changed thicknes of MA's ribbon?
Attachments
These users thanked the author VanMar23 for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, DaveTrader

global wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:10 am Ok thanks Mickey,

I vaguely remember using TMAs in the past and at that time they were repainting indicators. This forum usually converts all repainting indicators to non-repainting so I'll see what I can find and see how they work out. Thanks again.

So far I found this tma_centered_bandsXXXX.ex4 viewtopic.php?p=1295481374#p1295481374 which is the TMA Bands used in the XARD system thread but the source code isn't provided.

However, here viewtopic.php?p=1294904978#p1294904978 Mladen explained everything nicely about how a non-repainting centered TMA is possible so now I'm searching for that indicator along with it's source code so if it gives a trading edge then I can add it to an EA for automation.
hi mate, I see you mentioned looking for a nrp tma, I have this here, had it for a while now, but not really used it much, it has option of repaint - true/false, and different price and boundary options, worth having a play about with and see if it could work for you, also has option to calculate on ATR etc.
These users thanked the author trotterstrader for the post:
Chickenspicy

VanMar23 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:47 am Hi, DaveTrader!!!

Realy good job, your elements combination of Xard's and Beatlemania's systems seems to be great!!! :thumbup:
I have one question, How did you changed thicknes of MA's ribbon?
At work, so I’m answering without looking at it…scroll down and find the ribbon settings for the MA’s and change the line thickness to 1. Then right below that is a setting asking if you want automatic line thickness or ribbon fill…something like that…make that a no and you should be good
These users thanked the author DaveTrader for the post (total 2):
VanMar23, Chickenspicy

DaveTrader wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:55 am At work, so I’m answering without looking at it…scroll down and find the ribbon settings for the MA’s and change the line thickness to 1. Then right below that is a setting asking if you want automatic line thickness or ribbon fill…something like that…make that a no and you should be good
Attachments
These users thanked the author VanMar23 for the post:
Chickenspicy

VanMar23 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:08 am

Oh, I see what it is. Use Beatlemania’s XU ma from his Hybridv3.2. It’s completely customizable.

Put it on your chart twice(there are two ma’s per instance. I put one at 144 and 36, the other at 9 and 36. I put “don’t show lines /ribbons on one of the 36
These users thanked the author DaveTrader for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, VanMar23, BeatlemaniaSA, Chickenspicy

DaveTrader wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:15 am Oh, I see what it is. Use Beatlemania’s XU ma from his Hybridv3.2. It’s completely customizable.

Put it on your chart twice(there are two ma’s per instance. I put one at 144 and 36, the other at 9 and 36. I put “don’t show lines /ribbons on one of the 36
Great Thanks for your answer!!! Now i'll try...
These users thanked the author VanMar23 for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, DaveTrader

DaveTrader wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:19 am

There are not enough words to thank all of the contributors here and in Xard's thread.

Thank you all!
Indicators Template
If you have a heavy work schedule or otherwise can't sit in front of the computer for many trade opportunities, try using the TDI indicator on your phone for exits out of trades you opened and had to leave...demo first, obviously.
viewtopic.php?p=1295362638#p1295362638

Here are a few tips regarding Murrey Math Edit: FYI, the Murrey Math levels were different at the time of the first two trades vs the screen shot. At the time of the first two trades price was between the 5/8 and 6/8 MM levels. The third trade was the same MM you see in the pic
These users thanked the author DaveTrader for the post (total 10):
Chickenspicy, VanMar23, BeatlemaniaSA, thomdel, Jedidiah, knglerxst, dmnik, solarian, RodrigoRT7, DaffyTaffy

trotterstrader wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:50 am hi mate, I see you mentioned looking for a nrp tma, I have this here, had it for a while now, but not really used it much, it has option of repaint - true/false, and different price and boundary options, worth having a play about with and see if it could work for you, also has option to calculate on ATR etc.
Thanks Trotterstrader, I will try the indicator.
These users thanked the author global for the post:
Chickenspicy

trotterstrader wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:50 am hi mate, I see you mentioned looking for a nrp tma, I have this here, had it for a while now, but not really used it much, it has option of repaint - true/false, and different price and boundary options, worth having a play about with and see if it could work for you, also has option to calculate on ATR etc.
Hi trotterstrader,

Is the mq4 source code for the TMA NRP HG 2.ex4 indicator you shared available? Thanks again.

Encontré este indicador que complementa muy bien con este sistema
Y no repinta, aunque, puede aparecer mas de 1 vez en la tendencia
These users thanked the author dacanba for the post (total 5):
Chickenspicy, BeatlemaniaSA, Krunal Gajjar, SijjiN, kimhyunmin