Re: Coding Help

mrtools wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:53 pm
Needs custom indicator named "NtVLDTY".
Dear Sir,
I think this line has no significance if it removed works fine.whats your view?
m=iCustom(NULL,Period(),"NtVLDTY",0,i+1);
Simple things are powerful and dangerous too.

alpha24 wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:50 pm
Dear Sir,
I think this line has no significance if it removed works fine.whats your view?
m=iCustom(NULL,Period(),"NtVLDTY",0,i+1);
You're right looks like it does nothing.

mrtools wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:54 pm
You're right looks like it does nothing.
Sir but still it is not updating please correct it.

Problem solved
Thank you.
Simple things are powerful and dangerous too.

hey all .. so i want to reverse the ea in order for it to open sell on buy signal ad viseversa .. however after coding it to work as such , it stoped opening trades and i get error 130 in strategy tester journal... anyone up to check the code and fix it ?
Vulkan Profit MODY.mq4
(21.47 KiB) Downloaded 35 times

Hello fam! Good morning. Could anyone help me with my first coded indicator? For some reason nothing pops up on my screen when I install it on mt4. I want to get an arrow signal or candle color entry when the Williams crosses above/below the 150 moving average (applied to previous indicator data window) I would like to change the inputs and colors. Thanks!
Indicator01.mq4
(4.15 KiB) Downloaded 20 times

andrewstone wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:33 am
Hello fam! Good morning. Could anyone help me with my first coded indicator? For some reason nothing pops up on my screen when I install it on mt4. I want to get an arrow signal or candle color entry when the Williams crosses above/below the 150 moving average (applied to previous indicator data window) I would like to change the inputs and colors. Thanks!
You need to make the moving average a moving average of wpr. Then you do your arrows. Something like the attached.
wpr + ma.mq4
(5.99 KiB) Downloaded 34 times

LikeRe: Coding Help

mrtools wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:47 am
You need to make the moving average and moving average of wpr. Then you do your arrows. Something like the attached.

DownloadRe: Coding Help

Hello please i want to start trading the rail track system and i need rectangular box that will mark out the qualified candles with alert signal,.In a SELL mode the 1st candle will be BLUE and the next candle is RED signifying a change in trend to the downside these 2candles must be nearly equal in length, in short its a reversal strategy and they usually happen at the support and resistance zones,please checkout the extract attached abou tthe strategy . I will be appreciative if my request can be attended to the soonest. Thanks
FOREX STATION (2).PNG
FOREX STATION.PNG
FOREX STATION3.PNG

DownloadRe: Coding Help

mrtools wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:47 am
You need to make the moving average a moving average of wpr. Then you do your arrows. Something like the attached.
Another variation on this topic, I think that from the screen it is clear where and when to enter)
RSI + ma.mq4
(6.5 KiB) Downloaded 20 times
Scr.png

FLICKERS wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:50 am
Hello please i want to start trading the rail track system and i need rectangular box that will mark out the qualified candles with alert signal,.In a SELL mode the 1st candle will be BLUE and the next candle is RED signifying a change in trend to the downside these 2candles must be nearly equal in length, in short its a reversal strategy and they usually happen at the support and resistance zones,please checkout the extract attached abou tthe strategy . I will be appreciative if my request can be attended to the soonest. Thanks

Hello Mr Tools please help me with my request. Happy Sunday.

1. Similar Topics

1. iMAonArray - Coding help

0 Replies 912 Views

by rogerha, Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:21 am in Coding Help

0 Replies
    2. 4 Replies
    3. Little coding help please!.... Cycle Bar indicator

3 Replies 522 Views

by codeCollector, Sun May 08, 2022 5:21 am in Coding Help

3 Replies

Return to “Coding Help”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 2 guests