Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:03 am Hi, I think this is what you are referring to :)

The Jurik bands :
Jurik Bands BT.ex4
Jurik Bands BT.mq4

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Thank you very much for your response. I added the Jurik Bands indicator you shared to my chart but it looks very different from the bands I'm seeing in your screenshot I posted previously so it couldn't be the Jurik Bands indicator. Below is the screenshot again with arrows I drew pointing to the bands I'm referring to on the chart. So I would really like to know what is the indicator that is producing those bands. I hope we can find it this time. Thanks for your help.

global wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:44 am Thank you very much for your response. I added the Jurik Bands indicator you shared to my chart but it looks very different from the bands I'm seeing in your screenshot I posted previously so it couldn't be the Jurik Bands indicator. Below is the screenshot again with arrows I drew pointing to the bands I'm referring to on the chart. So I would really like to know what is the indicator that is producing those bands. I hope we can find it this time. Thanks for your help.

Looks like a TMA band.. But I don't know which one .. ..

Mickey Abi wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:38 am Looks like a TMA band.. But I don't know which one .. ..
Ok thanks Mickey,

I vaguely remember using TMAs in the past and at that time they were repainting indicators. This forum usually converts all repainting indicators to non-repainting so I'll see what I can find and see how they work out. Thanks again.

So far I found this tma_centered_bandsXXXX.ex4 viewtopic.php?p=1295481374#p1295481374 which is the TMA Bands used in the XARD system thread but the source code isn't provided.

However, here viewtopic.php?p=1294904978#p1294904978 Mladen explained everything nicely about how a non-repainting centered TMA is possible so now I'm searching for that indicator along with it's source code so if it gives a trading edge then I can add it to an EA for automation.

global wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:10 am Ok thanks Mickey,

I vaguely remember using TMAs in the past and at that time they were repainting indicators. This forum usually converts all repainting indicators to non-repainting so I'll see what I can find and see how they work out. Thanks again.

So far I found this tma_centered_bandsXXXX.ex4 viewtopic.php?p=1295481374#p1295481374 which is the TMA Bands used in the XARD system thread but the source code isn't provided.

However, here viewtopic.php?p=1294904978#p1294904978 Mladen explained everything nicely about how a non-repainting centered TMA is possible so now I'm searching for that indicator along with it's source code so if it gives a trading edge then I can add it to an EA for automation.
TMA Back then looked like the HOLY GRAIL, i ended up blowing so many accounts with that indicator. Personally i think the system is good, with no need for the TMA, because the Charts are just screaming with lots of information.
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

Narutopips wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:20 am TMA Back then looked like the HOLY GRAIL, i ended up blowing so many accounts with that indicator. Personally i think the system is good, with no need for the TMA, because the Charts are just screaming with lots of information.
Ok, I too stopped using TMA but I thought that a non-repainting centered TMA may be different. Anyway, trying TMa again may be like living in the past so I'll put that on the shelf for now. Thanks.

Mickey Abi wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:38 am Looks like a TMA band.. But I don't know which one .. ..
That is correct :) I was just testing it out but I and we all know it does repaint so I have NOT included it in any further testing ;) I was using kvak's XU+TMA mod.

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

DaveTrader wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:19 am

There are not enough words to thank all of the contributors here and in Xard's thread.

Thank you all!
Hi Davetrader, will you be willing to share your setup (indicators and template) with the members here? :) I love the creativity you have employed :thumbup:

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 6):
shinnosuke, thomdel, annadurai, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, acceptableshawon
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT