Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Re: XARD is HARD: Newbies thread

Deez wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:15 am

You need to design your own system then you will start noticing patterns with indicators and learn when to enter the market.

Whether its 1min or 1hr or 1mnth - a trend is a trend.
ive only been designing systems since 2010 and my old day job was desiging and architecting enterprise and government systems...
1min is just noise and the preserve of machines.

vvFish wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:48 am
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
We have different understandings of the market.
You trade on 15m 30m and h 1-h 4,
and I only trade on m1.
Scalping M1 is the best trade.
And sorry, I forgot)))), I'm still doing
news trading.
Good luck.
;)
We don't.

scalping 1 min is not the best trade at all - that is total nonsense statement. It is proven that day traders lose in the long run (see brasil stock market study) and 99.9% of retail traders lose.

1 minute is not scalable - you will get wiped out every so often wiping out your scalps.
I can prove it by you posting your $/£/€ per pip from your terminal in a screenshot.

Lets stop posting this nonsense and get real.

vvFish wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:27 pm;)
Nice chart setup fish; I know of a lot of successful news traders that have made fortunes trading the 1 minute time frame...Its not impossible at all...Personally i am a technical trader and don't trade news at all...I tend to disagree with some folks that believe trading requires years of experience..I have been trading for 6 years now and going and being honest I only became profitable in my last two years of trading; there are people I know of that spent twice the time I invested in trading and to this day are not profitable yet on the other end of the spectrum there are also folks that have spent way less time maybe a year or so and are doing well.. Only secret to trading, if one may call it so; that is developing your own trading system that you understand and understanding the price action behind each and every trade ;)
These users thanked the author errol for the post:
vvFish

Deez wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:15 am You need to design your own system then you will start noticing patterns with indicators and learn when to enter the market.

Whether its 1min or 1hr or 1mnth - a trend is a trend.

Been searching the Trend Detector indicator in this site but haven't found yet. Is this available for shared?

Sutatong wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:25 pm Been searching the Trend Detector indicator in this site but haven't found yet. Is this available for shared?
Moved on from that - here's something way better

Just find the right settings ;)
These users thanked the author Deez for the post (total 2):
Sutatong, Jedidiah