Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hey Mr. Tools,

I wanted to know could make a MA cross using the following as a base? So what I'm requesting is, can you make an MA cross indicator (like XU MA) with the source code of the ccfp? I can see its an MA cross but when I use any of the MA indicators I have, its not quite the same. Ive tried EMA and SMA but the settings still do not equal what im seeing for ccfp. Or if you have created something similar already, could you point me in the direction.

Thanks!

keys898 wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:23 am Hey Mr. Tools,

I wanted to know could make a MA cross using the following as a base?CCFp mtf & alerts 2.031 BT.mq4

So what I'm requesting is, can you make an MA cross indicator (like XU MA) with the source code of the ccfp? I can see its an MA cross but when I use any of the MA indicators I have, its not quite the same. Ive tried EMA and SMA but the settings still do not equal what im seeing for ccfp. Or if you have created something similar already, could you point me in the direction.

Thanks!

Sorry not sure how to do something like that.

mr.tools/kvak
can you please make an arrow additional as per the conditon below
for UP arrow
1. fractal breakout upper channel signal confirmed (dot)
2. Price bar bullish (low < upper channel ; Open price > upper channel)
if both confirmed new arrow on current bar
see snap
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Jedidiah
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Hi mrtools, I downloaded the StepMA Dynamic Zone indicator pdf nmc 3.3 mtf.mq4 from the site but unfortunately it does not correctly display the higher timeframes. For example, on a daily bar chart the 1 day timeframe is displayed correctly but the 1 week timeframe is not displayed correctly making it difficult to pinpoint the change of direction as shown by the attached image. I guess the "tail" counts all the candles in the lower timeframe that form the higher timeframe candle, but I think the change in direction should be neat and only shown when the higher timeframe candle closes to make it clearer.

Is there any chance you can find some time to repair the indicator please?
It would be greatly appreciated.
Attachments