Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Meyney wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:03 am
Fine with me, the MA's I use filter quite nice the move/trendlines, not perfect but in general not bad. As I can see this / your template uses 5m and 1H indicator. Of course it depends in which market we are trading. If I am right we wait for the 1H line and 5M to move to short in this case, not sure where the pullback is but perhaps you can explain. Marked the entries short with black box.
Oh, no, I'd never place a a short trade when the move has gone that far. Trades on this chart are to be taken off the SSL (or Gann Hi/lo if you want) and the Main Indicator M5. That's where the "Pullbacks" are. No trades in-between the "holes" either i,e, direction changes unless confirmed. As I use the M1 chart, the H1 is for orientation and I don't mind to trade against it (off the M5 Indicator) if there is plenty of space between the M5 and the H1.

Something like this.....to get the idea. Have highlighted the Hi's and Lo's with a Semafor.

US30_05072022_1.GIF

Yes, of course, Meyney. Not trying to reinvent the wheel. Rather just to demonstrate, as I often do, that it does not matter what one puts on the charts (the less the better), in the end it got to be the same

Just normal MT4 MACD standard setting versus bears/bulls etc. Slight nuances but almost the same right (even macd seems to do better) ; indicators use price.
XAUUSDM156-7-22.png

Meyney wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:37 am
Just normal MT4 MACD standard setting versus bears/bulls etc. Slight nuances but almost the same right (even macd seems to do better) ; indicators use price.
Thanks for making that comparison. I haven't used the Indicator at all. Just thought, what's the point of showing it here without posting the source code. So I did that.

1. Similar Topics

1. The simplest short-term trading system

6 Replies 4025 Views

by 太虚一毫, Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:42 pm in Trading Systems

6 Replies
    2. Desperate please what trading system is this!? Any one

24 Replies 3591 Views

by !.!, Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:53 am in Trading Systems

24 Replies
    3. A potentially awesome currency strength trading system ....

0 Replies 1606 Views

by MaitriMarty, Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:56 am in Trading Systems

0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], iPar, shinnosuke, thomdel and 43 guests