Re: 4 Time Frame and All TFs Indicators for MT4

Another experiment...remake of genessis matrix.
Who dont know, indicator is based on TVI, CCI, HL channel and T3 average.
Indicators signals are not fully comparable(with genessis matrix).
It is stand alone, no need another indy to work.
Lots of options, I recommend experimenting.

PS: For a setup template which uses this new Histogram, please see here: Genesis Matrix System Update Template.

kvak wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:25 am Another experiment...remake of genessis matrix.
Who dont know, indicator is based on TVI, CCI, HL channel and T3 average.
Indicators signals are not fully comparable(with genessis matrix).
It is stand alone, no need another indy to work.
Lots of options, I recommend experimenting.
Genesis Matrix System Template

This is really great. Genesis Matrix was a good starting system for new traders back in the day.

As this brings back fond memories I'd like to share this setup template which uses Kvak's new Histogram and the basic Moving Average setup which was part of the old system.

This one uses Mrtools's latest APB (Average Price Channel) Bars but you're free to make your own changes and so on.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:04 pm Genesis Matrix System Template

This is really great. Genesis Matrix was a good starting system for new traders back in the day.

As this brings back fond memories I'd like to share this setup template which uses Kvak's new Histogram and the basic Moving Average setup which was part of the old system.

This one uses Mrtools's latest APB (Average Price Channel) Bars but you're free to make your own changes and so on.
looking good there Jimmy, thats awesome.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, eduarescobar
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

Thanks for share this template, looks pretty simple and good :)
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, allan

Thanks Kvak and Jimmy......Is that tradeable without tons of add ons ? Oh, yes it is. Just a Gann Hi/Lo

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 4):
kvak, constbln, Jimmy, Mundu19

RplusT wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:44 pm Thanks Kvak and Jimmy......Is that tradeable without tons of add ons ? Oh, yes it is. Just a Gann Hi/Lo

the gannhilo is a part of the system, its already included (thats what I want to say. There is a trendfilter available which shows the next higher tf (I attached it). If your trading the 1min chart always in the direction of the 5min its hard to lose money. orignal system also used a stochastic, that can be helpful.
What I did was, I added a 10period regression line which kept me longer in the trades and had a slide edge over time (orange line).

no need to add anything except of prev day high/low
These users thanked the author constbln for the post:
kvak

kvak wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:20 am Little upgraded version of 6th indicators.
Added only two colors for histogram.
Input menu is now in order of the histogram indicators.
Added menu for arrows size.
The line for separate each histogramis not possible and without labels.
Could you please add an option to select the amount of bars (signals) for an alert.
For example 5 bars instead of all 6. That will sometimes give a alert a little earlier.

Thank you.
Cheers,

Opita